- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
BA3005: A Carpet Shop Specialises in Selling six types of Fine Carpets Named Simply as Iranian Algerian Turkish Peruvian Uzbek and Malian: Managing Data and Information Assignment LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
|Subject||Managing Data and Information|
A carpet shop specialises in selling six types of fine carpets named simply as “Iranian”, “Algerian”, “Turkish”, “Peruvian”, “Uzbek” and “Malian”.
The shop wants you to create an Excel sales table consisting of the following entries:
|Type of carpet||N° of units sold||Price (£)||Total (£)|
They want to data-validate as a list of the cell presented in green above.
The number of carpets (N° of units) to be sold should be data-validated as a number that does not exceed TWO. The price (£) should be retrieved from the following table using an XLOOKUP formula.
|Type of carpet||Price (£)|
The Total (£) column should be calculated using the following Excel formula:
Produce an Excel worksheet showing how you will progress the above project. You need to show useful screenshots and formulae for all the activities and give how your table retrieves the price for the “Peruvian” carpet. You should insert all your work on a single WORD page.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
An airline company surveyed its passengers regarding their experience through the airport. In particular, they wanted to examine the level of their satisfaction and the time taken to get through the airport.
The satisfaction level is measured using scores from 0=Not at all satisfied to 60=Very satisfied.
The time through the airport was measured by giving each passenger a card once they arrive at the airport to be returned to an agent once they reach the departure lounge and the time measured in minutes.
The following questionnaire was used. The data is recorded in the filename “Airport.xlsx”.
|About you and your travel|
|Q.1: Is your [Age]: 1. <20||2. 20 to 29||3. 30 to 39||4. 40 to 49||5.||50 and over|
|Q.2: Are you travelling today [Type]?||1.||Business||2. Holiday||3. Family visit|
|Q.3: Are you travelling [Class]?||1.||Business (First) class||2.||Economy|
Q.4: How many pieces of [luggage] are you travelling with? Please state:
- Produce frequency and percentage frequency tables for each of the following variables:
- Type (of travel)
- Draw a bar chart representing the variable “Age”.
- Calculate the descriptive statistics (Location and spread) for the variable “Satisfaction”.
The descriptive should include the minimum, maximum, both quartiles, mean, median, variance, standard deviation, range and inter-quartile range.
Please note that the statistics should be presented correct to a whole number but the mean and standard deviation should be presented correctly to the nearest 1 decimal place.
- Draw a box plot for the variable “Satisfaction” split by “Class” of travel.
- Draw a scatter diagram of the “satisfaction” score against “time” taken, calculate the correlation coefficient and show the linear regression equation in context (not in x and y).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
A builder contacted you for project management work in order to plan a medium scale building project. He knew all the different activities of the job, their precedence and their average durations which he shared with you. They are shown in the table below.
|Activity||Duration (Weeks)||Preceding activities|
|C||3||A and B|
- Draw a network diagram and conduct the forward and backward pass.
- State the duration of this project and the critical path.
- Explain, without doing any calculation, what would happen to the project if the actual duration of activity A is two weeks. No more than 20 words.
The work for this task should be produced using Word drawing facilities. The forward and backward passes should be clearly shown on the diagram. Each activity should be described using the notation shown in class as follows:
|Activity name||Earliest start time||Earliest finish time|
|Activity duration||Latest start time||Latest finish time|
A small hotel with 8 rooms is located in central London. Based on records over the last 5 years, it was estimated that the probability a room is occupied on any particular “weekend” night (Saturday and Sunday) is 0.7. This is the probability of success.
On any particular “weekend” night, a hotel is only occupied (Success) or not occupied (Failure).
There are no other possibilities.
- What is the probability that FOUR or more rooms are occupied on any particular weekend night? Show all your calculations using a well laid-out Excel spreadsheet table.
The occupancy rate on any particular night during a weekday (Monday to Friday) is assumed to be 50%, i.e. a room has a probability of 0.5 to be occupied during any week-day.
On the first Monday on January, 2 out of the 8 rooms were occupied.
- What is the p-value? You need to show the table of values for your calculations
Give your answers correct to 3 decimal places.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you still searching for an assignment on Managing Data and Information? Search no more, students assignment help as the name speaks our experts are skilled in such types of assignments will do your all kind of assignments in a brief amount of time and also in a pocket-friendly rate.