- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
An overview of the health needs assessment problem, the population and the area: Public Health Assignment, UK
|The Open University (OU)
This should provide at least three things: an overview of the health needs assessment problem, the population and the area (local authority/ borough) the Report is studying (highlighting whether a clear model/s have been used in developing HNA in the past in respect to the health issue/s being covered in this Report and whether or not the same is adopted for your own work); and then signposting the Report.
First Part: an account of the chosen local area / authority (a local borough)
This part should provide an account that describes the area to which the HNA Report relates as a local authority and as a place to live, highlighting its demographic profile, unique community features, key socio-economic circumstances and the overall state of population health. What are the outstanding features and characteristics of this local area that influence life and health of the residents? What is it that the CCG and health commissioners pay most attention to in terms of population health maintenance and improvement in the area? Are there any longstanding or recent changes that make this a unique local area to live in? The importance of this account is to flag up key weaknesses, challenges, strengths and advantages of the local area in relation to the overall state of the health of its residents.
Second Part: the problem (the health needs)
Provide a comprehensive epidemiologic and demographic discussion of the health needs (the health problem/s) based on existing HNA reports, public health reports, data from other sources (e.g. Public Health Profiles, PHE, borough councils) and the wider literature on HNAs. This should include the discussion on the prevalence, incidence, trends over time and patterns of distribution (spatial, ethnic, age, socio-economic status, etc.), levels of mortality, morbidity and disability related to the health problem. How are the relevant health needs in the study population expressed? What are the determinants and risk factors of the health problem/s being studied for this HNA? What evidence of health inequalities exits and how are they expressed across the population groups and different areas (demographic and spatial patterns of distribution) in the local authority?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you’re struggling with homework or just don’t have the time to do it, then Student Assignment Help UK can help. We provide assignment help for all subjects and levels, so you can be sure that we will be able to help you with your assignment. We also provide homework help UK on a variety of other topics, so if homework isn’t your only problem, then we can still help you. All of our services are confidential and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed, so why not try us today?