- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director: Ethics, Collaborative Working and Values Assignment, UOL, UK
|University of Liverpool (UOL)
|Collaborative Working and Values
- Law Ethical Dilemma:
Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director of an organization, to handle a very large property deal that involves complex foreign transactions. Amanda is
willing to make this work and therefore, works most evenings and weekends on the case. Every time she meets with her client Richard to discuss the case, he pays for lunch. Amanda thinks Richard is handsome and very charming. When the property deal is complete, Richard gifts Amanda a very expensive Rolex watch to thank her for her hard work and commitment. She is thrilled because she has always wanted a Rolex watch and had even told him this. Amanda decides to accept the gift from Richard because she feels she earned it.
- What would you do in this situation?
- What are the ethical issues in legal practice discussed?
- What are the consequences?
- Identify the link between the workplace and professional ethical standards
- Learning outcomes
- Explain what is meant by ethics.
- Explain how environmental and cultural issues influence business ethics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal skills needed to ensure people are treated with dignity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of collaborative working within a range of work sectors
- Identify and explain the key resources available to facilitate own learning and study and reflect on the development of personal academic skills
- Apply time management techniques to study planning
- Identify, summarise and evaluate credible information from a range of different academic sources
- Explain and demonstrate how to avoid plagiarism through correct referencing
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you have no time and your assignment deadline will be near you. don’t panic Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is here we provide online assignment assistance to academic students. we have a team of reliable and efficient writers who can write your Ethics, Collaborative Working, and Values assignment in accordance with your university at a cheap price and submitted before the deadline.