- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Allocated Membership of a Group of between four and six Stakeholder Representatives Involved in The UK Manufacturing Operations: ARU, UK
|University||Anglia Ruskin University(ARU)|
|Subject||Managing International Business|
- Knowledge and understanding of the key issues of international business activity in the context of contemporary globalisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of multinational enterprises’ responses to external influences.
- Ability to critically assess the activities of multinational enterprises in terms of both business interests and wider socio-environmental impacts.
STAKEHOLDER NEGOTIATION TASK
You will be allocated membership of a group of between four and six stakeholder representatives involved in the UK manufacturing operations of the Japanese multinational corporation, Kojo Furoa.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Regional Division Manager (Company Executive)
- Board Member (Shareholder Representative)
- Labour Union Representative
- Supplier Consortium Representative
- Environmental Activist Collective Representative
- Local Councillor (Local Government Representative)
In response to a period of declining profitability, Kojo Furoa’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) at the corporation’s European HQ is seriously considering plans to cut costs by closing down the major UK plant, in order to offshore manufacturing in another country. The Regional Division Manager for Kojo Furoa’s UK operations has convened a meeting between representatives of several key stakeholder groups who are deeply concerned about the potential impact of such a decision on their interests. An independent professional mediator has been hired to chair the proceedings.
The goal of the discussion is to reach a negotiated resolution that is acceptable to ALL parties.
Individuals’ marks will be awarded according to:
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant module content.
- Knowledge and understanding of the task brief.
- Standard of representation.
- Critical engagement with other participants.
- Students are strongly advised to prepare notes in bullet point form and to bring a printed reference list of sources they intend to cite.
- Assessors will collect these notes and reference lists at the end of the task and will take them into consideration when assessing the standard of research that each participant has demonstrated.
- Each representative will be given 3 minutes to make opening remarks outlining their perspective, goal(s) and rationale.
- These opening remarks are important as they are the best opportunity to demonstrate: (1) command of the task brief and stakeholder perspective; (2) knowledge and understanding of stakeholder theory.
- Other representatives should listen carefully and take notes during each representative’s opening statement.
After opening remarks, participants will be collectively allocated 20 minutes to work towards a compromise resolution that is deemed acceptable to all representatives.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Tired of spending tiresome and long hours on the never-ending assignment of Managing International Business, to find genuine resources for your assignment? Let’s put end to all these questions by scholars, SAH will give you assistance in your assignment of any subjects, you only have to call and we will be there for you.