- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
ADV715: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive, long-term a respiratory disease affecting adults that are characteristic by limited airflow in the lungs caused by damage to the airways and air sacs: Project Design for Research Assignment, UOP, UK
|University||University of Plymouth(UoP)|
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive, long-term
a respiratory disease affecting adults that are characterized by limited airflow in the lungs caused by damage to the airways and air sacs (NICE, 2010). The damage is caused by recurrent inflammation of the airways, usually as a result of tobacco smoke (NICE, 2010). The symptoms of COPD include breathlessness (dyspnoea), a cough productive of mucus, tiredness, and frequent chest infections (acute exacerbations) (McCarthy et al., 2015). COPD also affects other parts of the body and may lead to muscle wasting, heart disease, and depression all of which can have a significant impact on physical activity and quality of life (McCarthy et al., 2015). COPD is a major cause of ill health worldwide (McCarthy et al., 2015).
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Pulmonary rehabilitation is one of the main treatment approaches recommended for COPD (NICE, 2010; GOLD 2016). Pulmonary rehabilitation programs include exercise as the main component and may include other elements such as education, dietary advice, and psychological support (McCarthy et al., 2015).
The effectiveness of pulmonary rehabilitation is often measured against health-related quality of life questionnaires and exercise capacity tests (McCarthy et al., 2015). Measures of breathlessness before and after exercise, the oxygen saturation of the blood after exercise, and hospital admission rates are also measures of the effectiveness of pulmonary rehabilitation (Nonoyma et al, 2007; Puhan et al., 2011; McNamara et al., 2013; Menadue et al., 2014; McCarthy et al., 2015).
Umbrella reviews, which are also referred to as overviews of reviews or reviews of reviews, aim to compile, summarise and synthesize evidence from multiple existing systematic reviews of interventions into one review (Becker and Oxman, 2011; Aromataris et al., 2014). An umbrella review should address the effects of multiple interventions for a single health condition (Becker and Oxman, 2011). With an overwhelming abundance of existing systematic reviews, umbrella reviews are now being sought by clinicians, decision-makers, and service users to aid in quicker clinical decision making and resource allocation (Becker and Oxman, 2011; Whiting et al.,2016).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you need top CIPD assignment writing services in the UK, Students Assignment Help has a one-stop solution for you in every ADV715: Project Design for Research Assignment. Place your order now and get customized solutions for nursing assignments at pocket-friendly prices.