- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
5MARK012W: You are the marketing research executive in an agency invited to tender for this ASOS project in the UK: Marketing Research Assignment, UOW, UK
|University||University of Westminster (UOW)|
|Subject||5MARK012W: MARKETING RESEARCH|
The Market Research Agency (in which you work as a marketing research executive) has been commissioned to do this Research project for ASOS. You have been asked to produce an online questionnaire
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
RESEARCH BRIEF: ASOS and SUSTAINABILITY in 2022
Total online retail sales increased marginally across 2021 (compared to 2020). source ONS 2021. However, consumer spending grew 5.9% in 2021 compared to the pre-pandemic year 2019. Clothing, in general, rose even faster in 2021 with a 7.6% increase which Barclaycard put down to a boom in socializing following the end of Covid restrictions and a successful vaccination program. Furthermore, despite the disruption of the past 18 months, online clothing sales are predicted to remain on an even keel for 2022.
Helen Dickinson, CEO of the BRC (British Retail Consortium), says: ‘Despite some product ranges trading well at the end of 2021, the next six months will be ‘make or break’ for many retailers and they will be relying on growing consumer confidence, and a return to town and city centers to fuel their recovery.’ Furthermore, Ms. Dickinson sees all clothing retailers having to enhance their online presence.
Meanwhile, the UK economy ‘showed some improvement’ in December 2021, rising by 0.4% according to official figures from ONS (Office for National Statistics), giving rise to some hope for a retail recovery in 2022.
Online fashion retailer ASOS (which stands for ‘As Seen On Screen’) has bucked the trend and achieved a 22% sales revenue increase in 2021, compared to the same period in 2020. Sales reached £3.9bn with a gross profit of £1.7bn (which has risen by 15% year-on-year. (Source: Drapers 2021) The group saw its active customer base grow by more than 1.5 million people over the period. ASOS also stated: ‘These record results demonstrate the significant progress we have made against all our strategic priorities and the strength of our execution capability.
The swift integration of the Topshop and Topman brands which ASOS took over in February 2021, and the impressive early customer engagement with these brands online is also especially pleasing,’ said ASOS CEO Nick Beighton (before stepping down in October 2021 after 12 years with the company). ASOS had acquired the Arcadia brands out of administration for £265million paying an additional £65million for the current and pre-ordered stock.
ASOS kept 300 employees on as part of the deal but did not keep any of the brands’ retail stores. The brand Topshop started in the 1960s and became one of the most popular stores in the UK selling women’s clothing, shoes, make-up, and accessories. Topman was a UK-based multinational men’s fashion store chain founded by Burton (later renamed Arcadia) in 1978. Both Topshop and Topman were subsidiaries of the Arcadia group when it went into administration in late 2020.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK has a team of professional writers in the UK, who can assure to do your assignment accurately. They have in-depth knowledge and skills to make marketing assignments without any grammatical and spelling mistakes or errors.