- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
5HR01: Explain the concept of better working lives and how this can be designed: Employment Relationship Management Assignment, CIPD, UK
|Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
|5HR01: Employment Relationship Management
- Explain the concept of better working lives and how this can be designed.
In your answer, you must include the concept of good work, fair and decent work, and how to design good work so that it promotes good physical and mental health.
You must discuss employee involvement and participation and give examples of each in relation to decision making and motivation.
2. DiscussEmployee Engagement and Employee voice.
In your answer, you must address the dimensions of engagement, the drivers of engagement, the use of engagement tools, and the risks attached to over-engagement. You must also examine Employee voice tools, and approaches to drive Employee engagement and comment on the interrelationships between Employee Voice and organisational performance.
3. Explain the difference between organizational conflict and misbehavior at work and between official and unofficial industrial action. Discuss emerging trends in the types of conflict and industrial sanctions.
In your answer, you must define Conflict and Misbehaviour and examine the potential sources of each in the workplace, give examples of official and unofficial industrial action and discuss industrial sanctions making reference to the Industrial Relations Act 1990.
4. Evaluate the role of third-party conciliation, mediation, and arbitration in managing conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically.
In your answer, you must clearly set out the role of each and how they help to resolve disputes that arise at an individual and collective level.
You must also address the roles of the Workplace Relations Commission and the Labour Court in matters of conflict resolution in Ireland.
5. Explain what is required to advise, coach, and guide managers in the skills to handle grievances or disputes at work.
In your answer, you must explain what grievances are and the likely causes of grievances at work. Explain disciplinary procedures and the main steps, you will need to address legislation in particular unfair dismissal laws and practices. You must outline the key skills required to handle grievance and disciplinary procedures and the importance of handling both effectively to avoid legal claims, reputational of the organization, and other impacts on teams and individuals at work
6. Discuss the role of employee bodies in employment relations.
In your answer make reference to statutory recognition procedures, disclosure of information for collective bargaining, and legal enforceability of collective agreements. Discuss collective bargaining and how it works including all forms of industrial action to achieve bargaining aims.
Consider the role of non-union bodies in employee representation and compare these to unions.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Our management assignment help is ready to guide you in your 5HR01: Employment Relationship Management assignment whenever you think that you seriously need it. Students Assignment Help UK offers a productive team of proficient writers who offers a flawless solution for human resource management assignment help at a cost-effective price.