- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
4978: Understand The Theory And Principles That Underpin: Outcome Based Practice Assignment, UU, UK
|University||Ulster University (UU)|
|Subject||4978: Outcome Based Practice|
1. Understand the theory and principles that underpin outcome based practice
2. Be able to lead practice that promotes social, emotional, cultural, spiritual, and intellectual well-being
3. Be able to lead practice that promotes individuals’ health
4. Be able to lead inclusive provision that gives individuals’ choice and control over the outcomes they want to achieve
5. Be able to manage effective working partnerships with carers, families, and significant others to achieve positive outcomes
Begin by defining what an ‘outcome’ is and then relate this to ‘outcome-based practice.’ Give an example of a setting that would use outcome-based practice.
You will be required to critically review Results-Based Accountability (RBA) and include Logic Chain Model and Outcome-Based Commissioning. To critically review RBA you will need to address the challenges, pitfalls, and benefits of this type of outcome-based service. Give examples to support your critique and relate to the service user.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
An analysis of how legislation has affected outcome-based practice will need to include the Care Act 2014. You will need to break down elements of the Care Act and relate directly to how it has impacted outcome-based practice. Again, you will need to consider the benefits and challenges that this can/could bring to the service or the service user.
To conclude, you will be expected to pull out the positive aspects of RBA and legislation and state how it directly impacts service user’s lives.
You can think about The Mental Capacity Act 2015 and Care Act 2014 as a basis you will need to relate wellbeing and the psychology this entails. You may wish to use Maslow’s Hierarchy of Theory as your psychological construct. Ensure you explain how wellbeing is positively or negatively impacted. Within your explanation, you will need to link to choice and decision-making as a reason to enhance an individual’s wellbeing. State the steps that are required to ensure an individual has choice and control. You may wish to link to person-centered planning. Use specific examples to support your explanation and ensure you relate to the service user.
Analyze the importance of effective working relationships with carers, families, and significant others for the achievement of positive outcomes Explain how legislation and regulation influence working relationships with carers, families, and significant others
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Searching for Assignment in the UK on (4978) Outcome-Based PracticeTake it easy we will lend you a hand for your UK University Assignment We have top UK native writers in our team who have years of experience in writing university papers and all types of Assignments. If you want plagiarism-free any type of academic assessment written papers, we are here for you 24/7.