- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You have recently started work as Resourcing and Talent Management Officer in a sizable company that operates retail outlets selling jewelry: Resourcing and Talent Management Assignment, GCU, UK
|Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU)
|Resourcing and Talent Management
- Play a leading role in the development and evaluation of resourcing and talent management strategies, diversity management and flexible working initiatives.
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction activities effectively, efficiently, lawfully and professionally.
- Undertake and evaluate long- and short-term talent planning and succession planning exercises with a view to building long-term organisational performance
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
You have recently started work as Resourcing and Talent Management Officer in a sizeable company that operates retail outlets selling jewellery, watches and some fancy goods in 50 locations on UK high streets and in airports.
The company is committed to a range of quite sophisticated HR practices. Recruitment and selection procedures for sales staff involve attendance at a one-day assessment centre, online personality tests and following up at least two character references. A wide range of flexible working arrangements is available as is a management development scheme which allows staff to develop management skills on-the-job and on off-site training days. All but a handful of management staff have been internally promoted, many having started as part-time sales assistants while at school or university. Pay is relatively high for the industry, while a very popular staff discount scheme is also operated. The company prides itself on its range of cutting-edge practices in the area of equality and diversity.
Thanks to strong branding and sound management, the company has enjoyed considerable commercial success in recent years despite tough trading conditions. Nonetheless, it has, for the time being, decided to suspend its UK expansion programme. Instead, it has decided to start opening some new stores overseas in countries that continue to enjoy strong economic growth.
The company has never before operated any stores overseas but has employed consultants to undertake extensive market research in a number of locations.
Plans for the coming year envisage the opening of five new outlets located either at airports or in upmarket suburbs in the following cities:
In the main, the company aims to staff these stores by employing local nationals with experience in jewelry retailing in their respective countries. However, it also accepts that for the first three or four years, in order to ensure the establishment of its existing high standards, the company will need to send existing managers from its UK stores to run the new outlets on an expatriate basis.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are a student of a UK university and need an affordable CIPD assignment solution? then you can have to the right place. Students Assignment Help UK has a talented experts team who have the ability to solve all types of CIPD assignments such as Resourcing and Talent Management assignments as per your professor’s deadline.