- NL5108 Analyse and apply evidence-based practice supporting a range of psychosocial: Nursing Essay, KUL, UK
- Write a Report Explaining the basic nature of the legal system: Law for creative industries Essay, BU, UK
- Review a healthcare crisis and explore an evidence-based practice or intervention that has impacted: evidence based practice Essay, OU, UK
- demonstrate an understanding of social theory in the explanation of a contemporary issue: domestic violence in the media Essay, UOL, UK
- N1504 This report is designed to test your knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methods: Research Methods for Managers Essay, UOS, UK
- To what extent does pornography lead to violence towards sex workers?: Psychology of violent behaviour (Psychology) Essay, UOC, UK
- Review Amazon’s supply chain. How is Amazon’s supply chain different from that of traditional brick-and-mortar retailers: Supply Chain Management Essay, UoM, UK
- HS1924: Mental Health Field Scenario to be used. A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially: Mental Health And Well Being in Integrated Care Essay, CUL, UK
- Define and then briefly discuss FIVE of the following six ideologies by describing what sort of systems and policies: Politics Essay, UOC, UK
- Identify the legislation, policy, and guidelines impacting healthcare delivery. Describe the impact of Key requirements: Professional Health Practice Essay, UOS, UK
- Demonstrate a range of interpersonal and transferable communication skills to a target audience. Apply critical reasoning and thinking: Professional Practice Essay, UOK, UK
- Define basic algorithms to carry out an operation and outline the process of programming an application: Programming Essay, HWU, UK
- Consider how your own values, belief systems, and experiences affect working practice. Discuss how your own emotions affect: Leadership Management in Adult Social Care Essay, UOS, UK
- BA5UK57O: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business research to assess information needs and provide organizations: Research Methods Essay, UoWL, UK
- Explain the importance of promoting equality and diversity for individuals with different needs: Health and Social Care Management Essay, NU, UK
- Describe the current legislative framework and national guidance that underpins the safeguarding of adults: Safeguarding in Adult Care Essay, KU, UK
- DEM301: Describe a range of causes of dementia syndrome Definition. Describe the types of memory impairment: Understand the process and Experience of Dementia Essay, UOB, UK
- 5HR02: I am new to people practice and have heard that workforce planning is important. Before I try to convince: Talent Management & Workforce Planning Essay, CIPD, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management and in supporting others to effectively: Leadership and Management in Healthcare Essay, UOE, UK
- 5HR02: How can organizations strategically position themselves in competitive labour markets? What is the impact of changing: Talent Management & Workforce Planning Essay, CIPD, UK
Write a legal letter Illustrating the potential impact of the law on a business: Law for creative industries Essay, Law for creative industries Essay, BU, UK
|Law for creative industries
Task 2: Write a legal letter Illustrating the potential impact of the law on a business – LO1
Contract law – Kathy has launched a new range of fashion designer evening dresses and advertised these in her shop for a sale price of £4,000. Dee came into the shop took the dress to the till, however Dee offered £3,500 for the designer dress but Kathy refused, and Dee left the shop. Later Dee changed her mind went back to the shop where the ticket price was still £4,000 and took this to the till, however Kathy stated that due to import and other distribution costs the bespoke dress was now £4,500.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Q3. Explain the individual elements required to form a legally binding contract and determine if there is a legally binding contract between Kathy and Dee.
Contract law– Kathy sold 2 dresses to Samantha at the new price of £4,500 each and when using one of the dresses during going out she realised after a week the lining had come apart from one section inside of the dress.
Q4. Advise Samantha on her legal rights regarding his purchase of her handbags and the potential impact on the business using the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Q5. Explain the legal effect of a Condition and Warranty being breached within a contract and the legal consequence of each supported by case law.
Employment Law- A few months have now passed, and Kathy has set up her own company in Tower Hill London. Her business has really taken off and started employing people – one of whom is Jo who recently arrived in London.
Two months ago, Kathy went to Nigeria for family visit. When she was out in Nigeria, she went to meet some leading wholesaler’s suppliers of materials and shipping agents.
To buy some new stock and then on for a meal. During his meeting, the local suppliers found out that she was from UK and offered her some over-priced rates for services and treated her very badly. Then she went to a local bar in the evening and again treated very badly by local staff. Subsequently, Kathy disgusted with the situation called Jo in the UK and told him not to serve anyone from Lagos area due to the way she was treated.
Jo is very upset about this as he himself was born in that region and has many friends from the area, so he refuses and resigns.
Q6. Critically analyse Jo’s legal options using case law to support your recommendations, if any.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Enhance your academic journey with our specialized support as your reliable online assignment helper and premier UK essay writing service. Tailored for students at Bournemouth University (BU), we excel in challenges like the Law for Creative Industries Essay.
Dive into writing a legal letter illustrating the law’s impact on a business. UK students can conveniently pay for expert assistance, ensuring success in BU coursework. Rely on our proven services to conquer the intricacies of the Law for Creative Industries Essay at BU, UK.