- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
SHR018-2: You are the Deputy Head at this community school responsible for the performance management of a range of staff) that comprise teachers: Human Resource Management Assignment, UK
|SHR018-2: Human Resource Management
Case Study – Prestwood High School
You are the Deputy Head at this community school responsible for the performance management of a range of staff) that comprise teachers, learning support assistants and part-time adult education tutors health service professionals You have limited HR training but are not CIPD accredited despite your extensive responsibilities as a ‘people manager’ within the School.
Your role does not include setting pay / reward pay scales for teachers which are nationally determined, but you are responsible for the overall efficiency of the range of education services provided. As such, you determine aspects of
professional service delivery in relation to the relevant staff to meet the targets / improvements identified by the ratings of the national regulator, the Office for Standards in Education [OFSTED].
Q1: You have two options for performance managing staff:
option 1~ an approach involving formal target setting and review meetings with teachers; or option 2~ a softer coaching mentoring approach.
Using relevant academic and practitioner material critically evaluate which option would you adopt.
Q2: Devise a detailed Action Plan for correcting the issues raised by OFSTED. Your answer must include SMART targets and key success factors. Focus on the relevant HR issues for Prestwood High School.
Q3: Given that staff have been criticized by OFSTED and may feel anxious / depressed / wanting to leave, what HR processes would you put in place to ensure staff well-being going forward? Your answer must include reference
to specific, relevant, Well Being research that supports the processes you are recommending.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for someone to pay for college assignments on SHR018-2: Human Resource Management then Consult the experts of Students Assignment Help UK. here we have an efficient writers team who are capable to deliver 100% plagiarism-free solutions on management assignments as per university guidelines.