M155LON: Demonstrate a Systematic Understanding of the Nature Purpose and Characteristics of Income Statements: Financial Tool & The Legal Management CU, UK
|Subject||Financial Tool & The Legal Environment|
An individual assignment, which will require the creation of a Business Plan or Private Placement Memorandum with a simple financial model in Excel, based on a case study and on the analysis of a real fundraising process 2000 Words
Assessment Learning Outcomes
This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes
- ML01 Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the nature, purpose and characteristics of income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets as financial reporting mechanisms.
- ML02 Make! donned judgements by critically evaluating the use of financial ratios in measuring and interpreting financial performance
- ML03 Demonstrate the use of break-even analysis and capital investment in a business setup
- ML04 Practically be able to construct new venture financial models in Excel • ML05 Crrhcally evaluate alternative financing strategies and develop a strategy to approach the right investors
- ML07 Strategies appropriate for self and the subject/ profession to advance own knowledge and provide a basis for continuing professional development
Details of the task
AIM is the London Stock Exchange’s intentional market for smaller growing companies. A wide range of businesses including early stage, venture capital-backed as well as more established companies joins AIM seeking access to growth cantle! Choose a company in the sector you are interested in via the following link.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Prepare a business financing plan to
1. Include a financial ratio analysis using data in the financial statements of the chosen company Comment on profitability, liquidity, debt and asset activity ratios. Detailed calculations should be included in an appendix; include key findings in a table in the body of the text.
2. Provide financial projections for the company, using alternative assumptions to identify the areas that warrant consideration or potential revisions. Use Excel spreadsheets to model the financial projections.
3. Include a breakeven analysis using appropriate assumptions based on the business context of the chosen company.
4.Critically evaluate the main sources of financing entrepreneurial firms through debt or equity and discuss their advantages, disadvantages and suitability Include citations for literature review where appropriate.
5. Based on your analysis, discuss whether the company would be better off to go for debt or equity financing if I would like to expand its business.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Want a case study on Financial Tools & The Legal Environment online at a pocket-friendly price? Pay to get a high-quality case study at student assignment help. Buy case studies on distinct subjects that can get you top score without spending much.