- 6HW153: Analysis requires you to investigate the management of a patient with an undifferentiated minor illness that you have experienced in practice: Minor Il lness Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners Case Study, UOW, UK
- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
M155LON: Demonstrate a Systematic Understanding of the Nature Purpose and Characteristics of Income Statements: Financial Tool & The Legal Management CU, UK
|Subject||Financial Tool & The Legal Environment|
An individual assignment, which will require the creation of a Business Plan or Private Placement Memorandum with a simple financial model in Excel, based on a case study and on the analysis of a real fundraising process 2000 Words
Assessment Learning Outcomes
This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes
- ML01 Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the nature, purpose and characteristics of income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets as financial reporting mechanisms.
- ML02 Make! donned judgements by critically evaluating the use of financial ratios in measuring and interpreting financial performance
- ML03 Demonstrate the use of break-even analysis and capital investment in a business setup
- ML04 Practically be able to construct new venture financial models in Excel • ML05 Crrhcally evaluate alternative financing strategies and develop a strategy to approach the right investors
- ML07 Strategies appropriate for self and the subject/ profession to advance own knowledge and provide a basis for continuing professional development
Details of the task
AIM is the London Stock Exchange’s intentional market for smaller growing companies. A wide range of businesses including early stage, venture capital-backed as well as more established companies joins AIM seeking access to growth cantle! Choose a company in the sector you are interested in via the following link.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Prepare a business financing plan to
1. Include a financial ratio analysis using data in the financial statements of the chosen company Comment on profitability, liquidity, debt and asset activity ratios. Detailed calculations should be included in an appendix; include key findings in a table in the body of the text.
2. Provide financial projections for the company, using alternative assumptions to identify the areas that warrant consideration or potential revisions. Use Excel spreadsheets to model the financial projections.
3. Include a breakeven analysis using appropriate assumptions based on the business context of the chosen company.
4. Critically evaluate the main sources of financing entrepreneurial firms through debt or equity and discuss their advantages, disadvantages, and suitability Include citations for literature review where appropriate.
5. Based on your analysis, discuss whether the company would be better off to go for debt or equity financing if I would like to expand its business.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Want a case study writing help on Financial Tools & The Legal Environment online at a pocket-friendly price? UK Assignment Help has a team of well-qualified case study writers who provide quality case study solutions on accounting assignments within the deadline. so order today and grab a high mark in your exam.