- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
CO704: An International Financial-service Company “FinC” is about to move its system from its premises into the cloud: Cloud Security Coursework, BNU, UK
|University||Buckinghamshire New University (BNU)|
|Subject||CO704: Cloud Security|
An International Financial-service Company “FinC” is about to move its system from its premises into the cloud. The Company is providing services in three European countries (Poland, Slovenia, and Belgium). To achieve the best performance, the system is to be available in these three countries. The company is asking you to design and configure a secure, reliable, and economical cloud-based system by utilizing the AWS Amazon platform (FREE TIER), services, and facilities, and to create a technical report that fully describes and justifies a secure design for the system.
The system architecture has to be provided first. The secure cloud system design must include provision for the following services and structure:
A secured system that has the following architecture:
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- The Company is providing services in three European countries.
- ALL branches provide very efficient, economical, and secure mid-term and long-term storage services. The storage gives the capability to store data and objects in different categorized folders. Only the image’s folder could be accessed remotely.
- The system provides different high-availability storage services; quick and intensive application storage service, monthly reports storage service, and long-term storage service.
- Data has to be secured both at rest and in transit.
- A storage snapshot is to be created on the selected region.
- Customer data is centrally controlled and monitored from the region in a secured network.
- The company has a web server, proxy server, and reliable storage services.
- The security setting on the main web server is allowing only HTTP connections.
- ALL VPCs, subnets, zones, resources, and applications are protected with associated security tools and monitoring technologies for both access to data and resources and the flow of inbound and outbound traffic.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Only the three employees on the security team have access to resources and are allowed to use the servers.
- The system should be fully scalable and has the capability to smartly monitor and balance the application loads.
- The system has the capability to identify any risk or problem that might occur. By providing the capacity to audit, monitor and control the users, groups, roles, and services/resources.
- The system is equipped with the facilities to recommend the best different categories, configurations, and alerts for various AWS services.
- The system provides a real-time monitoring tool, showing the following:
a. The Percentage of average statistics of CPU utilization during the first two days of your system setting and for each 15-minute cycle.
b. How many Bytes of data have been read during the same period?
c. Amount of data that has been transferred via Network during the last two days ONLY.
d. Status of failed instances during the last day. Checks are to be shown every 5 minutes.
e. The sum of the CPU Credit Usage during two days for every hour.
f. Healthy and Unhealthy hosts on your cloud system for a two days period.
g. Notify the system of any event that may monitor.
- The system allows the Admins to monitor, control, and audit the system access and the flow of both the inbound and outbound traffics.
- Cloud-based system applications should be deployed into the company’s cloud platform. Application setup, configuration, and deployment should be discussed clearly.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Seeking professional coursework writing service for your CO704: Cloud Security coursework? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK! Our skilled writers are well-versed in cloud security concepts and can provide you with top-notch coursework tailored to your requirements. Whether it’s analyzing cloud security threats, evaluating encryption techniques, or exploring data privacy in the cloud, our experts will deliver well-researched and comprehensive coursework that meets academic standards. Trust us for reliable and high-quality online assignment help!