- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
International mergers and acquisitions are of great practical importance in strategic, monetary and social terms: International business and people relation Assignment, UOC, UK
|University Of Cambridge (UOC)
|International business and people relation
- “International mergers and acquisitions (M&As) are of great practical importance in strategic, monetary and social terms (Gomes et al., 2013). However, so many international M&As fail and HRM plays a crucial role in their success and failure (Rodriquez Sanchez et al., 2018). The process of joining two companies from two different countries raises several International HRM issues. From this context, the task for this report will be the following:
You are part of an HR team in a new international merger and acquisition between two companies (company X and company Y) from 2 different countries of your choice in the oil and gas sector and you have been asked to give advice on this cross-border process. You are to develop an analysis of the HR department’s involvement in the different phases of the merger and acquisition.
- Criteria for Assessment This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes:
- Critically evaluate the impact of culture on organizational life.
- Identify and contrast the key areas of similarity and difference in HR practice between countries
- Appraise and critique strategic international HR with international business strategy approaches. Based on this brief, you are to formulate a critical report to the board of directors which addresses the following questions
- What are the major institutional and cultural differences which separate country X and country Y? •
- What is the role of IHRM in implementing effective mergers and acquisitions at the pre-merger and post-merger stages?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students often face trouble to write International business and people relation assignment solutions then StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk is the most suitable place. here our proficient writers will surely assist you to make all types of assignment solutions related to business assignments at a reasonable price.