- 6HW153: Analysis requires you to investigate the management of a patient with an undifferentiated minor illness that you have experienced in practice: Minor Il lness Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners Case Study, UOW, UK
- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
During the COVID-19 lockdown the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) considered that, with the growth of the organization: Business Management Case study, MUL, UK
|University||Middlesex University London(MUL)|
During the COVID-19 lockdown the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) considered that, with the growth of the organization, the current business structure and strategy may need updating. Currently, the company operates a strict centralized policy, with most operations dictated by the head office and a traditional ‘top-down’ management structure across the organization.
The CEO is aware that not all the managers are happy with the centralized approach, particularly two managers who were employed at their venues prior to the acquisition, and sometimes express that they ‘prefer the old way’. The CEO is also aware that BMC has neglected the people side of the business, particularly outside London, and that BMC now has a legacy of high staff turnover and low employee satisfaction.
As post-lockdown trading has resumed, managers are reporting that it is becoming more difficult to recruit the staff they need and that they are therefore having to ask even more of existing staff, adding to the staff dissatisfaction. Whilst business is generally good, competition (for both staff and customers) from small independent cafes, offering more varied menus and locally produced foods, is becoming an issue.
The CEO has called managers to a Strategic Planning Day, aimed at reviewing and updating organizational strategy.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Task One –Report for strategic planning day
To ensure the Strategic Planning Day is productive, the BMC CEO has asked you to prepare a report about organizational strategy, including how people practice can support strategic change and the achievement of business goals. The aim of the report is to ensure managers’ understanding of organizational strategy and the connections between structure, strategy, and the wider business environment, as well as the potential role of people practice.
Most of the managers attending (a group of 10 managers and 10 deputy managers) have said that they have limited theoretical knowledge of organizational strategy. The report is to be provided to them before the meeting to inform discussions on the day.
- an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of two different types of organizational structures – BMC’s structure and another of your choice.
- an analysis of the connections between organizational strategy, products & services, customers, and revenue generation.
- an analysis of the external factors and trends that are impacting or are likely to impact BMC’s future strategic direction.
- an assessment of two current strategic priorities for BMC and what has caused them.
- a critical evaluation of the relationship between the employee lifecycle and your work (or potential work) as a people professional.
- explanation of two key themes that are currently impacting people practice and shaping how your area of people practice supports the organization.
- an assessment of how people practices can impact on organizational systems and structures.
- an assessment of how the BMC People Practice Team:
- connects with and could support the two strategic priorities at point 4 above
- would consult with relevant parties to clearly understand needs for this.
- would plan relevant projects and ensure they were delivered in line with requirements.
It is essential that you relate to academic concepts, theories, and professional practice for the tasks to ensure that your work is supported by analysis. Please ensure that any references and sources are drawn upon are acknowledged correctly and supported by a bibliography.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Do you need affordable case study writing help? UK Assignment Help has a team of skilled case study writers who are very intelligent & talented to provide all case study solutions on business and management assignments according to your university guidelines at a nominal price.