- Mr Rajesh Patel is a 48-year-old taxi driver who presents to his local Emergency Department (ED): Case Study, UK
- Using trend analysis and appropriate ratios, analyse the financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Briefly explain the general purpose of each of the two financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Nurse prescribing is a concept originally initiated within1980’s and was a reccomendation highlighted: case study, UOE, UK
- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
During the COVID-19 lockdown the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) considered that, with the growth of the organization: Business Management Case study, MUL, UK
|Middlesex University London(MUL)
During the COVID-19 lockdown the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) considered that, with the growth of the organization, the current business structure and strategy may need updating. Currently, the company operates a strict centralized policy, with most operations dictated by the head office and a traditional ‘top-down’ management structure across the organization.
The CEO is aware that not all the managers are happy with the centralized approach, particularly two managers who were employed at their venues prior to the acquisition, and sometimes express that they ‘prefer the old way’. The CEO is also aware that BMC has neglected the people side of the business, particularly outside London, and that BMC now has a legacy of high staff turnover and low employee satisfaction.
As post-lockdown trading has resumed, managers are reporting that it is becoming more difficult to recruit the staff they need and that they are therefore having to ask even more of existing staff, adding to the staff dissatisfaction. Whilst business is generally good, competition (for both staff and customers) from small independent cafes, offering more varied menus and locally produced foods, is becoming an issue.
The CEO has called managers to a Strategic Planning Day, aimed at reviewing and updating organizational strategy.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Task One –Report for strategic planning day
To ensure the Strategic Planning Day is productive, the BMC CEO has asked you to prepare a report about organizational strategy, including how people practice can support strategic change and the achievement of business goals. The aim of the report is to ensure managers’ understanding of organizational strategy and the connections between structure, strategy, and the wider business environment, as well as the potential role of people practice.
Most of the managers attending (a group of 10 managers and 10 deputy managers) have said that they have limited theoretical knowledge of organizational strategy. The report is to be provided to them before the meeting to inform discussions on the day.
- an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of two different types of organizational structures – BMC’s structure and another of your choice.
- an analysis of the connections between organizational strategy, products & services, customers, and revenue generation.
- an analysis of the external factors and trends that are impacting or are likely to impact BMC’s future strategic direction.
- an assessment of two current strategic priorities for BMC and what has caused them.
- a critical evaluation of the relationship between the employee lifecycle and your work (or potential work) as a people professional.
- explanation of two key themes that are currently impacting people practice and shaping how your area of people practice supports the organization.
- an assessment of how people practices can impact on organizational systems and structures.
- an assessment of how the BMC People Practice Team:
- connects with and could support the two strategic priorities at point 4 above
- would consult with relevant parties to clearly understand needs for this.
- would plan relevant projects and ensure they were delivered in line with requirements.
It is essential that you relate to academic concepts, theories, and professional practice for the tasks to ensure that your work is supported by analysis. Please ensure that any references and sources are drawn upon are acknowledged correctly and supported by a bibliography.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Do you need affordable case study writing help? UK Assignment Help has a team of skilled case study writers who are very intelligent & talented to provide all case study solutions on business and management assignments according to your university guidelines at a nominal price.