- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
Design efficient networked systems and implement and diagnose networked systems: Networking Assignment, OBU, UK
|Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
- Design efficient networked systems
- implement and diagnose networked systems
You are employed as a network engineer by a high-tech networking solution development organization and are working on a project for a local educational institution. You will need to analyse the specification from the institution below for completion of this project within a given timeframe:
People: 200 students, 15 teachers, 12 marketing and administration staff, 5 higher managers including the head of academics and the programme manager, 3 computer network administrators
Resources: 50 student lab computers, 35 staff computers, 3 printers
Building: 3 floors, all computers, and printers are on the ground floor apart from the IT labs – one lab located on the first floor and another located on the second floor
Part 1 Design efficient networked systems:
1. Prepare a written step-by-step plan of how you are going to design a Local Area Network including a blueprint of your LAN.
2. Justify your choice of devices for your network design.
3. Produce a test plan to evaluate this design for the requirements of bandwidth and cost constraints as per user specifications.
4. Install and configure network services and applications of your choice.
5. Justify the security requirements and quality of services needed for the selection of accessories.
6. Design a maintenance schedule to support the networked system.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay