- Vegetable oil is an important component of cooking and food preparation in many cultures: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Identify further areas for development through mentoring and Discuss the different methods of coaching and training available to the coach: Coaching and Mentoring Assignment, UOW, UK
- BBS003-1: DIL Haulage (Leighton Buzzard UK) What issues may impact the company’s development and growth? Issues: Foundations of Business Communication Assignment, BU, UK
- Unit 40: Produce a critical evaluation of the international marketing context, including insights into how organizations should adapt their marketing strategies for various markets: International Marketing Assignment, CU, UK
- On September 6th, Thursday, AXION Airways announced it had suffered a breach resulting in the theft of customer data: OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Ali works as Maternity Support Worker. Whilst attending a birth on a labour ward during a very busy period when staffing levels: Health and Social Care Provision Assignment, UU, UK
- Maxwell Building in Peel Park campus, University of Salford, is to be demolished and replaced with a 6-storey building: Soil Mechanics Assignment, ICL, UK
- Bicycle Rack When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out: Engineering design Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explain why legislation is necessary to protect the rights of individuals who cannot make decisions for themselves.: Understanding mental capacity Assignment, OAL, UK
- Critically discuss the following statement by Anita Roddick with reference to the value paradox: Business Management Assignment, OBU, UK
- 5CO01: Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
- You should propose and outline your strategy drawing on the findings of your critical audit: Digital Marketing Assignment, UOP, UK
- Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals: Safeguarding Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify the power of the police to reduce the impact of crime on society: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify the knowledge and information about the system of criminal justice and its alternative to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- The learning procedure about offender management changes my opinion about the justice system: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify that police is one of the important characteristics in the justice society to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- From the individual week, I learned about the development of criminology and its various characteristic that influences the diverse range: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Discuss how the supply chain activities of Cross Docking and Activity Based Costing enable transport operators to reduce costs: Global Supply Chain Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- IB98R: Write an essay that Evaluates, from critical perspectives, the role that dialogue and politicized conformance play in shaping employees: Leading and Managing Change Assignment, UOW, UK
COM4009: You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion.: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, AU, UK
|University||Arden University (AU)|
|Subject||COM4009: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work|
You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion. The company has been overly reliant on paper based systems up to now. There are a core team of staff who are IT literate but the majority of staff has significant gaps in their skills and knowledge of the benefits of productivity tools.
Prepare a report for the employees of the company explaining the benefits of using Microsoft Office tools, using references to relevant literature and reports that highlight the need for skills in these applications. This literature may highlight the skills required by learners (e.g. undergraduate students developing employability skills) as well as those already working in industry.
Having explained the benefits of using productivity tools, you have been asked to analyse some sales data held by the company. This data will be unique to you (provided to you by Tutor) and will not be the same as any other. This data is not in an easily usable format for analysis, being comprised or a series of pages. In total there are details of 20 sales.
Create a spreadsheet that presents this data. You should utilise the features of a spreadsheet that allow you to present this data in a logical and accessible way e.g. formatting of text and numbers (where appropriate format as currency for example),
Perform the following calculations on the data:
Add a new column called Profit and calculate the profit on each sale.
If the selling price of each product was increased by 10% what would the profit have been? Create a new column called Predicted Profit 10% and calculate for each sale the profit that would have been generated if this increase had been made. Calculate the total profit generated across all sales, format and label this data appropriately.
Create a PowerPoint presentation for managers at the company that shows them the charts you have created in Task 2. In the presentation, include content that explains each of the charts such that the managers can understand what decisions they need to make in terms of sales (e.g. best/worst performing products in terms of profit, best worst performing salesperson, best/worst performing region).
In total, including a title slide and a summary slide you should aim for at least 8 slides in your presentation. In creating the presentation, you should demonstrate your ability to use features of the application that enable you to communicate effectively with the intended audience. Due consideration should be given to use of slide design, use of colour, typefaces, media elements etc.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK offer the cheap assignment help on COM4009: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work. Our writers are highly qualified and expertise in all academic subjects. beside this our experts assignment writing such as essay writing, dissertation writing, case study writing, report writing, and more.