- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
COM4009: You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion.: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, AU, UK
|Arden University (AU)
|COM4009: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work
You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion. The company has been overly reliant on paper based systems up to now. There are a core team of staff who are IT literate but the majority of staff has significant gaps in their skills and knowledge of the benefits of productivity tools.
Prepare a report for the employees of the company explaining the benefits of using Microsoft Office tools, using references to relevant literature and reports that highlight the need for skills in these applications. This literature may highlight the skills required by learners (e.g. undergraduate students developing employability skills) as well as those already working in industry.
Having explained the benefits of using productivity tools, you have been asked to analyse some sales data held by the company. This data will be unique to you (provided to you by Tutor) and will not be the same as any other. This data is not in an easily usable format for analysis, being comprised or a series of pages. In total there are details of 20 sales.
Create a spreadsheet that presents this data. You should utilise the features of a spreadsheet that allow you to present this data in a logical and accessible way e.g. formatting of text and numbers (where appropriate format as currency for example),
Perform the following calculations on the data:
Add a new column called Profit and calculate the profit on each sale.
If the selling price of each product was increased by 10% what would the profit have been? Create a new column called Predicted Profit 10% and calculate for each sale the profit that would have been generated if this increase had been made. Calculate the total profit generated across all sales, format and label this data appropriately.
Create a PowerPoint presentation for managers at the company that shows them the charts you have created in Task 2. In the presentation, include content that explains each of the charts such that the managers can understand what decisions they need to make in terms of sales (e.g. best/worst performing products in terms of profit, best worst performing salesperson, best/worst performing region).
In total, including a title slide and a summary slide you should aim for at least 8 slides in your presentation. In creating the presentation, you should demonstrate your ability to use features of the application that enable you to communicate effectively with the intended audience. Due consideration should be given to use of slide design, use of colour, typefaces, media elements etc.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK offer the cheap assignment help on COM4009: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work. Our writers are highly qualified and expertise in all academic subjects. beside this our experts assignment writing such as essay writing, dissertation writing, case study writing, report writing, and more.