- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
BB5112: The Providential Insurance Company has developed a list of seven investment alternatives, with corresponding financial factors: Business Decision Modelling Assignment, KUL, UK
|University||Kingston University London (KUL)|
|Subject||BB5112: Business Decision Modelling|
The Providential Insurance Company has developed a list of seven investment alternatives, with corresponding financial factors, for a 10-year investment horizon. These investments and their corresponding financial factors are presented in the following table. With this table, the meaning of the various financial factors is as follows:
- The length of investment – the expected number of years required for the annual rate of return to be realized, taking into account the possibility of reinvestment;
- The annual rate of return – the expected rate of return over the 10-year investment horizon;
- The risk coefficient – a subjective, dimensionless estimate representing the portfolio manager’s appraisal of the relative safety of each alternative, based on an ordinal scale of 10;
- The growth potential– a subjective estimate representing the portfolio manager’s appraisal of the potential increase in the value of the investment alternative for the 10-year period.
The Providential Insurance Company seeks to maximize the return on its portfolio of investments, subject to the following restrictions on the selection of the portfolio:
- The average length of the investment for the portfolio should not exceed 7 years
- The average risk for the portfolio should not exceed 5
- The average growth potential for the portfolio should be at least 10%
- At least 10% of all available funds must be retained in the form of cash at all times in order to maintain working capital liquidity
- The proportions of funds invested in the various alternatives must sum to 1.0.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
- Using clear notation, Identify the decision variables for this problem.
- Use these decision variables to formulate the firm’s objective function, clearly stating what the objective is.
- Use the information in Tables 1 and 2 above to identify the constraints for this problem.
- Using what you have identified in 1-3 above formulate and present the complete linear programming model for this problem.
- Enter the linear programming model you have derived in 4 above into Solver to obtain the optimal solution to the problem.
- Extract the optimal solution from Solver and state the value of the objective function, and the values of the decision variables then summarise the results, making clear the contribution to the Total Rate of Return made by each investment alternative.
- Using Solver extract a Sensitivity Report for the problem.
- From the Sensitivity Report extract the slack and surplus variables and interpret their meaning.
- Using the results of the Sensitivity Report indicates whether the optimal solution to the problem is unique or if there are alternative optimal solutions.
- Present a brief interpretation of the ranging information on the objective function coefficients presented in the Sensitivity Report for this problem.
- Identify the shadow prices from the Sensitivity Report and interpret their meaning.
- Using the shadow price on the average length of investment indicates the impact on the objective function of increasing the length by 1 year. What is the upper limit of the availability of component 1 for which this shadow price is valid?
- What would be the impact of increasing the liquidity requirement by 1 percent?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy essay writer UK? Look no further than Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! Our team of expert essay writers is ready to help you with all your academic needs. We understand the importance of deadlines, and we work hard to ensure that all assignments are delivered on time. We offer affordable prices, exceptional quality, and outstanding customer support. So, get in touch with us to get the best assignment help UK at the best prices!