- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
BA3005: A Carpet Shop Specializes In Selling Six Types Of Fine Carpets: Managing Data And Information Course Work, BCU, UK
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||BA3005: Managing Data And Information|
A carpet shop specializes in selling six types of fine carpets named simply as “Iranian”, “Algerian”, “Turkish”, “Peruvian”, “Uzbek” and “Malian”. The shop wants you to create an Excel sales table consisting of the following entries:
|Type of carpet||N° of units sold||Price (£)||Total (£)|
You are supposed to use data validation to retrieve any carpet (and its price) as a list of the cell presented in green above. The price (£) should be retrieved from the following table using an XLOOKUP formula. The number of carpets (N° of units) should not exceed TWO. The Total (£) column should be calculated using the following Excel formula:
𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 = 𝑁° 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑 × 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒
|Type of carpet||Price (£)|
Use Excel to produce some useful screenshots and formulae to show your understanding of how to use the data validation facility on Excel to retrieve information from specific cases from the table above. In particular, you should show how to retrieve the price and the total (In £) for the “Malian” carpet. You should insert all your screenshots and explanation on a maximum of TWO pages.
An airline company surveyed its passengers regarding their experience through the airport. In particular, they wanted to examine the level of their satisfaction and the time taken to get through the airport.
The satisfaction level is measured using scores from 0=Not at all satisfied to 60=Very satisfied.
The time through the airport was measured by giving each passenger a card once they arrive at the airport to be returned to an agent once they reach the departure lounge and the time measured in minutes.
The following questionnaire was used. The data is recorded in the filename “Airport.xlsx”.
1. Produce well labelled frequency and percentage frequency tables for each of the following variables:
- Type (of travel)
2. Draw a well-labeled bar chart representing the variable “Age”.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
3. Use Excel formulae to calculate the descriptive statistics (Location and spread) for the variable “Satisfaction”. The descriptive should include the minimum, maximum, both quartiles, mean, median, variance, standard deviation, range and inter-quartile
4. Draw a well-labeled box plot for the variable “Satisfaction” split by “Class” of
5. Draw a scatter diagram of the “satisfaction” score against “time” taken and show the linear regression equation in context (not in x and y).
A builder contacted you for project management work in order to plan a medium-scale building project. He knew all the different activities of the job, their precedence, and their average durations which he shared with you. They are shown in the table below.
|Activity||Duration (Weeks)||Preceding activities|
|C||3||A and B|
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
1. Draw a network diagram and conduct the forward and backward
2. State the duration of this project and the critical
3. Explain, without doing any calculation, what would happen to the project if the actual duration of activity A is two No more than 20 words.
|Activity name||Earliest start time||Earliest finish time|
|Activity duration||Latest start time||Latest finish time|
A small hotel with 8 rooms is located in central London. Based on records over the last 5 years, it was estimated that the probability a room is occupied on any particular “weekend” night (Saturday and Sunday) is 0.7. This is the probability of success.
On any particular “weekend” night, a hotel is only occupied (Success) or not occupied (Failure). There are no other possibilities.
1. What is the probability that FOUR or more rooms are occupied on any particular weekend night? Show all your calculations using a well laid-out Excel spreadsheet
The occupancy rate on any particular night during a week-day (Monday to Friday) is assumed to be 50%, i.e. a room has a probability of 0.5 to be occupied during any week-day.
On the first Monday of January, 2 out of the 8 rooms were occupied.
2. What is the p-value? You need to show the table of values for your calculations
Are you still searching for coursework help on (BA3005) Managing Data And Information? Search no more, Here, our management assignment helper is skilled in such types of assignments will do your all kind of assignments in a brief amount of time and also in a pocket-friendly rate.