- Discuss the Principles Underpinning Digital Forensic Practice & Their Importance: Digital Forensic Coursework, LMU, UK
- Felver’s CFO Is Interested In Using Economic Value Added: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- 7044SSL: Provide An Introduction To Supply Chain Risk Management: Global Operations Coursework, AU, UK
- You Are Required To Create An End-To-End IoT Technology Demonstrator Application: Internet Of Things Coursework, UOS, UK
- What Is Chemotherapy: Cancer Biology Coursework, UOL, UK
- CTEC5806_DL: Victim Steven James Neilson (AKA Stevie) Has Been Murdered But It Is Not Clear Who The Killer Is: Digital Forensics: Principles & Practice DL Course Work, MUL, UK
- The Late Show With James Corden Is Planning To Reach A Different Audience: Organizational Behavior Coursework, UOB, UK
- Be Able To Justify A Topic For Research Within Services For Health And Social Care: Communication Coursework, UOL, UK
- Demonstrating professional Principles and values in HSC practice: Healthcare Practice Coursework UoB, UK
- LD7091: Research Methods for Professional Practice: Professional Practice and Research Project Proposal coursework, NUN, UK
- 3CO01: Your manager has asked you to Prepare a Presentation in Readiness for Delivery to the HR Team at the Next Team Day: Business, culture and change in Coursework, CIPD, UK
- BUST10113: Discuss Issues Affecting International Business and Marketing: Managing Across Borders and Cultures Coursework, UoE, UK
- Letter to the editor of Nursery World journal for a special issue: Early Childhood Studies Coursework MUL, UK
- BA4008Q: Prepare Ajay Ltd Statement of Profit or Loss (Income Statement) for the year ended 31 March 2019 and his Statement of Financial Position as of 31 March 2019: Business Decision Making Coursework LMU, UK
- The student will undertake a systematic critique of one research paper from a choice provided by the module leader: LSBU, UK
- MATH1145: You are asked to calculate the distance covered by the vehicle in the time between 0 and 10 seconds both by analytical integration (exact solution) and by 5 different numerical integration approximations: Engineering Mathematics Coursework, UOG, UK
- Using Gordon’s Functional Health Patterns and Thinking Like a Nurse Model: Professional Practice Coursework, UOL, UK
- HSC_5_013: Patient Experience of Centralized acute Stroke care Pathways: Appraising evidence for practice (Adult Nursing) Coursework, LSBU, UK
- FINA 1007: Testing the CAPM theory You will use one Market Index and 12 Companies’ daily data: Research Methods Coursework, UOG, UK
BA3005: A Carpet Shop Specializes In Selling Six Types Of Fine Carpets: Managing Data And Information Course Work, BCU, UK
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||BA3005: Managing Data And Information|
A carpet shop specializes in selling six types of fine carpets named simply as “Iranian”, “Algerian”, “Turkish”, “Peruvian”, “Uzbek” and “Malian”. The shop wants you to create an Excel sales table consisting of the following entries:
|Type of carpet||N° of units sold||Price (£)||Total (£)|
You are supposed to use data validation to retrieve any carpet (and its price) as a list of the cell presented in green above. The price (£) should be retrieved from the following table using an XLOOKUP formula. The number of carpets (N° of units) should not exceed TWO. The Total (£) column should be calculated using the following Excel formula:
𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 = 𝑁° 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑 × 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒
|Type of carpet||Price (£)|
Use Excel to produce some useful screenshots and formulae to show your understanding of how to use the data validation facility on Excel to retrieve information from specific cases from the table above. In particular, you should show how to retrieve the price and the total (In £) for the “Malian” carpet. You should insert all your screenshots and explanation on a maximum of TWO pages.
An airline company surveyed its passengers regarding their experience through the airport. In particular, they wanted to examine the level of their satisfaction and the time taken to get through the airport.
The satisfaction level is measured using scores from 0=Not at all satisfied to 60=Very satisfied.
The time through the airport was measured by giving each passenger a card once they arrive at the airport to be returned to an agent once they reach the departure lounge and the time measured in minutes.
The following questionnaire was used. The data is recorded in the filename “Airport.xlsx”.
1. Produce well labelled frequency and percentage frequency tables for each of the following variables:
- Type (of travel)
2. Draw a well-labeled bar chart representing the variable “Age”.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
3. Use Excel formulae to calculate the descriptive statistics (Location and spread) for the variable “Satisfaction”. The descriptive should include the minimum, maximum, both quartiles, mean, median, variance, standard deviation, range and inter-quartile
4. Draw a well-labeled box plot for the variable “Satisfaction” split by “Class” of
5. Draw a scatter diagram of the “satisfaction” score against “time” taken and show the linear regression equation in context (not in x and y).
A builder contacted you for project management work in order to plan a medium-scale building project. He knew all the different activities of the job, their precedence, and their average durations which he shared with you. They are shown in the table below.
|Activity||Duration (Weeks)||Preceding activities|
|C||3||A and B|
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
1. Draw a network diagram and conduct the forward and backward
2. State the duration of this project and the critical
3. Explain, without doing any calculation, what would happen to the project if the actual duration of activity A is two No more than 20 words.
|Activity name||Earliest start time||Earliest finish time|
|Activity duration||Latest start time||Latest finish time|
A small hotel with 8 rooms is located in central London. Based on records over the last 5 years, it was estimated that the probability a room is occupied on any particular “weekend” night (Saturday and Sunday) is 0.7. This is the probability of success.
On any particular “weekend” night, a hotel is only occupied (Success) or not occupied (Failure). There are no other possibilities.
1. What is the probability that FOUR or more rooms are occupied on any particular weekend night? Show all your calculations using a well laid-out Excel spreadsheet
The occupancy rate on any particular night during a week-day (Monday to Friday) is assumed to be 50%, i.e. a room has a probability of 0.5 to be occupied during any week-day.
On the first Monday of January, 2 out of the 8 rooms were occupied.
2. What is the p-value? You need to show the table of values for your calculations
Are you still searching for coursework help on (BA3005) Managing Data And Information? Search no more, Here, our management assignment helper is skilled in such types of assignments will do your all kind of assignments in a brief amount of time and also in a pocket-friendly rate.