- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
5OS02: At the start of the assignment, you are encouraged to plan your assessment work with your assessor and: Advances in Digital Learning and Development Case Study, CIPD, UK
|University||Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)|
|Subject||5OS02: Advances in digital learning and development|
You are a learning and development consultant who has been contracted by a relatively large organization that, in the past, outsourced its L&D function. It is now looking to expand its in-house L&D offering and is keen to utilize the new learning technologies that are available. You have effectively been given a ‘clean sheet’ in which to work, as the only people directly involved will be you and a newly appointed L&D Manager.
- At the start of the assignment, you are encouraged to plan your assessment work with your assessor and, where appropriate, agree on milestones so that they can help you monitor your progress
- Refer to the indicative content in the unit guide and support your evidence
- Pay attention to how your evidence is presented, remember you are working in the People Development Team for this task
- Ensure that the evidence generated for this assessment remains your own work
- What should the technological and occupational focus of the review be?
- What are the work-related outcomes of utilizing artificial intelligence, robotics, and automation technologies?
- What are the impacts of AI, robotics and automation technologies on professions and society more generally?
- What are the ethical issues related to the contemporary utilization of AI, robotics, and automation technologies?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk provides innovative solutions to pay for college assignments. The platform offers a variety of options so students can find the best fit for their budget and requirements. What’s more, our assignment helpers are always ready to provide outstanding services with diligent research, quality content, and timely delivery.