- UBGMUR-15-M: Critical insight was displayed regarding the choice and application of methodologies to evaluate water quality for drinking water: Advanced Water and Wastewater Management Assignment, UOEL, UK
- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
5CO02: provide an evaluation of the concept of evidence-based practice and how evidence-based approaches can be used to support sound decision-making: evidence based practice Assignment, BU, UK
|University||Brown University (BU)|
|Subject||5co02: evidence based practice|
TASK 1 – Briefing paper
A.C 1.1 provides an evaluation of the concept of evidence-based practice and how evidence-based approaches can be used to support sound decision-making and judgments for people practitioners.
The concept of evidence-based practice is to provide the best possible outcome. This involves a combination of analyzing the data of evidence and critical thinking skills. Evidence-based decisions will result in a better outcome for organizations. Using an evidence-based approach will result in an unbiased outcome, which is better than using managerial personal opinions, or assumptions, instead of the evidence that is factual and unbiased, which can then result in bad decision making. In an article published at the Center for Evidence-Based Management (CEBM), all individuals at all employment levels need to use the best available evidence when making decisions. Using evidence-based decisions is considered to be morally right (Rousseau et al., 2004). Evidence-based practice uses a variety of models for the decision-making process, such as the rational model. The rational model is the baseline against which other models are compared (Lahti, 1996). The model follows a scientific, methodical, and rational approach to decision-making.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
There are 3 levels of decision-making that need to take place in an organization for it to operate at its full potential.
- Strategic decisions deal with the big picture of the organization. The focus of strategic decisions is typically external to the organization and usually future-oriented. Strategic decision-making creates the forward thrust in the organization.
- Tactical decisions involve the establishment of key initiatives to achieve the overall strategy. For example, if you have decided to be the Number 1 provider in your market (a strategic decision) then you will develop tactics (e.g. implement a marketing system, increase the number of trainers) to achieve that outcome. Again, this layer of decision-making can sometimes be overlooked yet it is the glue that creates a strong connection between your long-term vision and your day-to-day activities. Tactical decision-making is the domain of mission statements.
- Operational decisions determine how activities actually get done. They are the decisions about who is going to do what and when. If you are making decisions involving processes and procedures, they are usually operational decisions. Operational decisions are often made in real-time and are the result of needing to make quick adjustments or changes to achieve the desired outcome.
1.2 Evaluate micro and macro analysis tools or methods that can be used in people practice, to explore an organisation’s micro and macro environment, and how those identified might be applied to diagnose future issues, challenges and opportunities.
The environment of an organization could possibly be described as general or specific. The general or macro-environment consists of cultural, economic, legal-political, and societal conditions within the areas where the business functions. The specific or micro-environment comprises its owners, company’s market, industry standards, competition, suppliers, distributors and government agencies with which an organisation will have to interact to grow and survive
1.3 Explain the principles of critical thinking and give examples of how you apply these yourself when relating to your own and others’ ideas to assist objective and rational debate.
Critical thinking is a key skill for HR and all people professionals – it’s the ability to think well and to reflect objectively on the ideas, opinions and arguments of others It can help us solve complex problems and make better decisions, bringing clarity to confusion and increasing our potential to succeed when others look to us and our teams for answers that work (CIPD). Critical thinking involves the ability to analyse facts, data or test information and understand what it means and communicate by sharing your findings with others, this may be other colleagues or in a group, the facts from your analysis fact results.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK has a team of highly qualified experts who offer cipd assignment solutions at a cheap price. our native writers are familiar with all university standards and prepare the 100% plagiarism-free answers on CIPD Level 5CO02 evidence-based practice assignments evident research assignments before the deadline.