- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
With the rapid and continuous advancement of technology specifically in the field of Artificial Intelligence, online shopping, product hunting: Managing a Successful Computing Project Report, UOB, UK
|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
|Subject||Managing a Successful Computing Project|
Unit Learning Outcomes
L01 Establish project aims, objectives, and timeframes based on the chosen theme.
L02 Conduct small-scale research, information gathering, and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project.
L03 Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis
L04 Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organizational performance.
With the rapid and continuous advancement of technology specifically in the field of Artificial Intelligence, online shopping, product hunting, and price comparison of products is becoming increasingly popular in the many industries.
The average online shopper will check between 4 and 5 different web stores before deciding from which they will buy. Even shoppers in brick and mortar stores may be comparing the price and availability form alternate sources while they check out the latest tablet or a stunning outfit for the office party.
The Marker company is one of the leading company has many physical offices in town deal different products of confectionery like lollipops, candy, biscuits and many more.
With the growth of online shopping Mr. Alpha the CEO of company decided to launch all products online.
Mr Alpha (CEO) of company requires separate marketing strategy and plan for their products. He also demands to scrap company products prices set on different websites and to be compare with original.
To achieve mention criteria CEO assigns all task to ProximaAI is Artificial Intelligence based company, which provide multiple services i.e. data intelligence solution, web scraping, custom audiences for brand to maximize return, Automated targeting solutions enrich and data analysis including the comparison of products prices available on different website.
ProximaAI hires you as Junior Project officer for the successful compilation of project. Services taken by Marker company from ProximaAI is to evaluate the complete products list including prices and make sure all available and accessible online. Getting proper price list of products mention by competitors on company website and different selling stores.
Assignment activity and guidance
Produce a formal presentation (with supporting notes) for the CEO of Marker
Company to explain what exactly the project is according to your given scenario aims and objectives.
Your presentation should include:
- A discussion related to advantages and main features of project management.
- What are the key stages of project management?
- Discuss benefits and constraints of different successful software projects. (i.e. take some literature)
- What are main and common role of employee for making project success.
- Identify different risk involve during whole project and suggest solution for the reduction of risks.
- List down some tools involve during the development of project.
You are required to write a detail report of complete project plan.
Report should have following point:
- An explanation of project management plan that covers aspects of cost, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and resources.
- Create a design of complete work flow that how scenario system works (create data flow diagram (DFD)) for this task.
- Make a Gantt chart which show the time duration of given task, like collection
of data, identify/ analyse data phase, research method applied, qualitative and
quantitative research, finding, recommendation and final submission of
- Design a questioner which include both secondary and primary data in term of
qualitative and quantitative for meeting aims and objectives of project.
- Evaluate the project management process, project schedule monitoring and
completing along with accuracy and reliability after the implementation of different research methods
You should produce your evidence as a technical report
Your report should include:
- Identify different tools and techniques use for the data analysis phase on given scenario.
- Justify or compare the performance of selected tools used for research and
data analysis and give valid recommendation to draw conclusion.
- Evaluate the selection of appropriate tools and techniques for accuracy and
authenticity to support and justify recommendations.
Write an evaluative report for the CEO of Marker Company and Project Manager of ProximaAI of that provides a reflective overview of the research to meet the stated objectives
Your report should include:
- Discuss the features of stability and the performance of project.
- What company achieve and the future possibilities of the project.
- After quality research during the project management process either company meet stated objectives or not.
- Critically evaluate how the project supports sustainable organisational
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Grab the best report-writing help on Unit 6: Managing a Successful Computing Project from Students Assignment Help UK. our efficient writers are well-experienced to deliver a comprehensive report on management assignments, nursing assignments, etc at a discounted price.