- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
- Select one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) that is relevant for Marks & Spencer. It is likely that many goals: Business Ethics and Sustainability II Coursework, UOL, UK
The marking criteria assume there is a working code implementing the individual objectives: Evolutionary & Adaptive Computing Course Work, UOY, UK
|University||University of York (UOY)|
|Subject||Evolutionary & Adaptive Computing|
The marking criteria assume there is a working code implementing the individual objectives. Partial marks may be allocated for design alone. No results will be accepted if the corresponding parts of the code involved in their generation cannot be executed.
- Choose a simple and efficient representation of your agents’ behaviour that would also allow for adaptation. Describe the chosen representation in the NetLogo Info section and explain the reasons behind it.
- Provide the necessary, working code, describing how running the simulation is going to provide the basis for estimating the fitness of your agents’ adaptive behaviour, and show how training examples for the learning component of your algorithm will be generated if needed.
- Describe the design of, and implement a procedure that uses adaptation, and possibly learning, to produce a viable behaviour for your agents.
- Design and describe an evaluation procedure that allows you to compare the behaviour obtained through adaptation to a non-adaptive behaviour, and draw conclusions that are supported by results that are statistically significant, and based on the most appropriate statistical tests. Assume all agents are capable of changing their behaviours at the same time.
- Collect experimental evidence, carrying out and showing the results of the evaluation procedure described above.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you’re a student in the UK struggling with assignment writing, we’ve got you covered! Our assignment writing help service specializes in BTEC assignments and we’re here to help you achieve your academic goals. Our team of experienced writers has a deep understanding of the BTEC curriculum and can provide you with high-quality assignments that meet all the requirements and standards of your course. With our BTEC assignment help, you can rest assured that you’ll receive original and plagiarism-free content, timely delivery, and 24/7 customer support.