- UBGMUR-15-M: Critical insight was displayed regarding the choice and application of methodologies to evaluate water quality for drinking water: Advanced Water and Wastewater Management Assignment, UOEL, UK
- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
The evolution and introduction of advanced artificial intelligence in automated vehicles is a much sought-after objective for the UK Government: Law Assignment, UCAS, UK
|University||Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)|
The evolution and introduction of advanced artificial intelligence in automated vehicles is a much sought-after objective for the UK Government. However, the lack of a legal framework that can sufficiently address issues associated with the use of this technology continues to be a cause of concern.
Florida saw the first recorded fatal accident in 2018 when the self-driving car attempted to avoid a collision by driving full speed under the middle of a lorry, before crashing into a post and killing the “driver”, who was allegedly watching a Harry Potter movie at the time.
The car manufacturer Tesla avoided liability for this incident and responsibility for the accident was placed primarily on the driver, who “should have noted the hazard and retaken control”.
This leads to concerns about liability for both users and insurers of automated vehicles. Currently, the provisions of the Road Traffic Act 1988 state the “user” of a car is generally liable for the car’s actions. The Vehicle Technology and Aviation Bill passed its second reading in the House of Commons in March 2017. The Bill sets out proposals as to how to address issues of liability when automated vehicles are involved in accidents.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Need reliable university assignment help to finish your law assignment then you can rely on the expert writers of Students Assignment Help UK. our writers are proficient to prepare fresh and unique solutions for commercial law assignments at the lowest price.