- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
The evolution and introduction of advanced artificial intelligence in automated vehicles is a much sought-after objective for the UK Government: Law Assignment, UCAS, UK
|Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
The evolution and introduction of advanced artificial intelligence in automated vehicles is a much sought-after objective for the UK Government. However, the lack of a legal framework that can sufficiently address issues associated with the use of this technology continues to be a cause of concern.
Florida saw the first recorded fatal accident in 2018 when the self-driving car attempted to avoid a collision by driving full speed under the middle of a lorry, before crashing into a post and killing the “driver”, who was allegedly watching a Harry Potter movie at the time.
The car manufacturer Tesla avoided liability for this incident and responsibility for the accident was placed primarily on the driver, who “should have noted the hazard and retaken control”.
This leads to concerns about liability for both users and insurers of automated vehicles. Currently, the provisions of the Road Traffic Act 1988 state the “user” of a car is generally liable for the car’s actions. The Vehicle Technology and Aviation Bill passed its second reading in the House of Commons in March 2017. The Bill sets out proposals as to how to address issues of liability when automated vehicles are involved in accidents.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Need reliable university assignment help to finish your law assignment then you can rely on the expert writers of Students Assignment Help UK. our writers are proficient to prepare fresh and unique solutions for commercial law assignments at the lowest price.