- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
The aim of this module is to introduce the concept of the ‘lifecourse’, exploring key theories of human development : Health and well being across the life course Assignment, UOWL, UK
|University||University of West London (UoWL)|
|Subject||Health and well being across the life course|
The aim of this module is to introduce the concept of the ‘life course’, exploring key theories of human development from pre-conception to old age and how health issues change over time. Students will reflect on the key influences on their own development and other members of their family. Key concepts and theories of health promotion and how an understanding of the life course is useful in planning health promotion for different age groups will be explored.
• Key life stages across the life course: preconception and pregnancy, infancy and early years, childhood and adolescence, working-age and adults older people.
• Health determinants and health risks across the life course.
• Nature vs. nurture. • Medical, salutogenic, social, and ecological models of health.
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
LO1. Describe the key life stages across the life course, and how they affect health and wellbeing.
LO2. Assess how determinants and inequalities influence people differently across the life course.
LO3. Identify the opportunities for undertaking health promotion interventions at different life stages.
LO4. Recognize and discuss how different beliefs and perspectives about health,
illness, and wellbeing influence how people engage with health promotion
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Develop an individual oral presentation setting out a timeline of key life events across the life course – using published life stories, found online, as examples – and describing the health effects of those life events on health. The purpose of this presentation is for you to develop your understanding of people’s different perceptions of the influences on their development and health across the life course. In addition, the activity will develop your skills and confidence in presenting to groups of people. You will be asked to set out a timeline of key life events across the life course (preconception and pregnancy, infancy and early years, childhood and adolescence,
working-age and adults older people) – using published life stories, found online, as examples – and describe the health effects of those life events on health. In your presentation you should:
Slide 1: State the different stages of the life course and state one life event which happens during each stage and how it can impact health (i.e. puberty in adolescents and dementia in older adulthood).
Slide 2: Describe health issues and health effects which typically occur during these stages of the life course (i.e. drug use/smoking/obesity/mental health issues). Use published life stories, found online, as examples.
Slide 3: (Continued from slide 2 if needed) Describe health issues and health effects which typically occur during these stages of the life course (i.e. drug
use/smoking/obesity/mental health issues). using published life stories, found online, as
Slide 4: Describe how nature, nurture, and culture have impacted this health issue. Include how determinants and inequalities influence people differently across the life course.
Slide 5: Describe a simple intervention idea to help address this health issue. Identify clearly the focus of the intervention (health issue, stage in life-course of participants), providing a rationale for the health promotion activity/ intervention. For example such as the 5 ways to well-being to promote mental health and well-being in working-age adults.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
UK Assignment Help has a panel of competent writers who serve the best quality write my university assignment service in the UK. our healthcare experts are highly efficient to design 100% plagiarism-free solutions in Unit 8 Promote Health, Safety, and Well-being in Care Settings.