- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
Technology and information technology, in particular, can now provide help in many ways that were not possible in the past: Engineering and Computing Assignment, UoL, UK
|University||University of Leicester (UoL)|
|Subject||Engineering and Computing|
Technology and information technology, in particular, can now provide help in many ways that were not possible in the past. However, as more and more information and business and personal transactions are delivered or managed online, so it is increasingly important to ensure that users are not disadvantaged by the technology. Indeed, there is legislation that now requires organizations to provide both physical and virtual access so that no special needs group is disadvantaged.
Your project should be a response to one of the issues identified on the next page and should take advantage of some of your design and technical skills and should help a specific group or organization, for example, by raising awareness, increasing membership or activity, raising funds, or providing services, developing new products or interfaces, or training programs for users or their supporters or some combination of these.
Interfaces with computer programs or other IT tools are areas where there are many opportunities for small projects. It may also be possible for you to consider ways of developing these or exploiting new technological developments such as mobile computing, wireless communication, digital imaging, new media, or electronic business processes in appropriate ways. You should develop an application or website prototype that will allow users to benefit from your project.
You are invited to propose a project that will help a small organization, group of users or people who support your users. For example, there are a large number of organizations that provide support or advice to people, attached to local or national health, educational or community establishments. You will need to do some research on your chosen organization or user group, but you are not required or expected to contact them directly.
One of the project criteria is to decide the scope of the project. You may decide to limit your project to a specific local organization, a specific group of users, or a national organization. You must identify a specific area where such a project development would be useful and feasible and justify your choice. You are required to submit a Project Proposal and Project Initiation Document (PID).
You will get feedback on your initial proposals during the sessions during the taught module, and you will then be expected to work these up into a full Project Plan, with illustrative supporting material. In addition to your PID, you will be asked to submit a small “look and feel” prototype or walkthrough and slides for a boardroom presentation that describe the business case for your deliverables.
Any proposal will need to be constrained within a small budget for startup funds and development costs of a nominal (virtual) £100K. It is expected that the project, will be up and running within 6 months, and result in some sustainable benefit to the chosen users or organization within one year. It is expected that these startup funds, possibly with further funds from other identified sources, will enable any new long-term venture to become self-supporting after an initial period of up to 12 months.
If you decide that your project will require additional funding beyond the £100K, you will need to show how this money might be raised and spent, and how it could be recovered over a two-year period. You can apply for further funding.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you struggling with homework? Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk provides homework assistance and more that can help you succeed. They have a variety of assignment help services, so there’s something for everyone–from undergraduate to postgraduate levels and all disciplines in between. So come to us and get the best possible help!