- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
- Adidas dated back to 1949 when the “Adi Dassler Adidas Sportschufabrik” was founded in Herzogenaurach, Germany: Strategy and Innovation Case Study, UOS, UK
Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
|University||University Of Derby (UD)|
|Subject||Management and Administration|
Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused. She had spent the day observing the business and then the whole evening brooding over the position of her family business. The appearance of the warehouse was incompatible with the business financials she held in her hands.
The family business, Agrawal Kitchenware Distributors (Agrawal), was a wholesaler and distributor of kitchenware items. The company carried more than 100 inventory items but had no inventory management system. Instead, the warehouse was a picture of confusion, characterized by go-with-the-flow inventory management, which was reflected in the inventory’s physical condition. However, there was delightful business growth; the balance sheet increased from ₹12 million1 to ₹16 million in 2020. Also, the net profits had doubled to ₹2 million.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
How was it that a company with poorly managed inventory was thriving? Was the financial result the ultimate true picture of the company’s success or was there something else to consider? A wholesale business seemed simple: buy the goods in bulk from the manufacturer or another wholesaler and sell the goods in smaller quantities to retail businesses.
A wholesale business primarily involved inventory and its movement without much need to worry about production or consumption, especially when dealing with necessities such as kitchenware, which had year-round demand. Given Agrawal’s financial performance in the business, did it need inventory management? Shefali knew that she needed to analyze the situation more carefully to identify the bridge between the inventory and the financial position of her family business.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Looking for reliable and professional assignment help in the UK? Look no further than our expert team of academic writers. We specialize in providing top-quality assignment help to students at all academic levels, from high school to postgraduate studies. We offer a wide range of services, including essay writing, thesis writing, coursework help, and more. No matter what your assignment topic or deadline, we can help you achieve academic success.