- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
- Select one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) that is relevant for Marks & Spencer. It is likely that many goals: Business Ethics and Sustainability II Coursework, UOL, UK
ROCO219: Develop a transfer function for a given linear system and characterize the linear system in terms of frequency: Control Engineering Course Work, PU, UK
|University||Plymouth University (PU)|
|Subject||ROCO219: Control Engineering|
An inverted pendulum consists of a pole that acts as the pendulum, which is pivoted at one end and is attached to a cart. The cart can travel backward and forwards on a linear track, and by moving the cart appropriately it is possible to balance the pole and maintain it in its inverted position. In this assignment, you will be using a simple modular 3D-printed design for an inverted pendulum system that is driven using a stepper motor.
More specifically, your coursework task involves designing and implementing a state feedback controller with integral action to control an inverted pendulum that is mounted on a motorized cart.
This system is unstable without control and balancing the pendulum in its inverted configuration can only be achieved by displacing the cart. This assignment consists of two stages:
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
1. Theory and design
Design a state feedback controller with a setpoint for cart location using a state estimated from a Luenberger observer to stabilize a simulated velocity-controlled pendulum in MATLAB.
2. Implementation and simulation
Implement and run a Luenberger observer-based SFC controller with reference input for cart position in MATLAB using Euler integration so it could later easily be ported to run on a microcontroller.
- Develop a transfer function for a given linear system and characterize the linear system in terms of frequency response and transient performance.
- Identify the stability of a given linear system.
- Design a feedback controller to achieve stability and improve dynamics performance for a given linear system.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention all students! Are you struggling with your assignments and in need of help? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK! Our team of experienced professionals is here to provide you with top-notch report writing help every step of the way.Our experts have years of experience in various academic fields and are dedicated to helping you achieve academic success. Don’t let stress and anxiety over assignments hold you back. Contact us today to get started and experience the difference that our expert assignment help can make!