- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
PU2016: You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2 Assignment, UCLan, UK
|University||University Of Central Lancashire (UCLan)|
|Subject||PU2016: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2|
Students must be able to:
- Identify types of research and evidence and their appropriateness for practice
- Evaluate a range of evidence
- Discuss and present areas for future research
Occupational therapists are required to be evidence-based in their practice. To ensure they are practicing using an evidence-based approach, occupational therapists need to be able to define a question, retrieve relevant evidence to answer the question, evaluate the quality of the evidence, draw this information together and make recommendations based on the available evidence.
Task for assessment
You will write a 3000-word assignment.
You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice. You can select an aspect of practice in which you are interested; you will be encouraged to discuss your ideas with the Module Leader to check suitability for this assessment.
You will be expected to develop and document a research-based question and a search strategy. Using your search strategy, you will need to retrieve and critically evaluate relevant evidence to answer your research question. You are expected to produce an assignment that critically reviews the available evidence and considers the implications of your literature review for practice and future research.
Preparation for the assessment
Sessions relating to searching, critiquing evidence, and synthesizing data to develop a literature review will be included in the module teaching.
There will be a group tutorial built into the timetable to discuss and clarify aspects of this assessment.
Students will be encouraged to utilize key texts that describe the literature review process.
Students will be advised to discuss their literature review questions with the module lead to ensure suitability.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Student Assignment Help is one of the leading homework help providers to university students. if you have no time to finish your assignment then hire do my assignment service. Our writers also provide quality HND Assignment help, and CIPD assignment solutions. HNC assignment answers, BTEC assignment help