- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
PU2016: You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2 Assignment, UCLan, UK
|University Of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
|PU2016: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2
Students must be able to:
- Identify types of research and evidence and their appropriateness for practice
- Evaluate a range of evidence
- Discuss and present areas for future research
Occupational therapists are required to be evidence-based in their practice. To ensure they are practicing using an evidence-based approach, occupational therapists need to be able to define a question, retrieve relevant evidence to answer the question, evaluate the quality of the evidence, draw this information together and make recommendations based on the available evidence.
Task for assessment
You will write a 3000-word assignment.
You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice. You can select an aspect of practice in which you are interested; you will be encouraged to discuss your ideas with the Module Leader to check suitability for this assessment.
You will be expected to develop and document a research-based question and a search strategy. Using your search strategy, you will need to retrieve and critically evaluate relevant evidence to answer your research question. You are expected to produce an assignment that critically reviews the available evidence and considers the implications of your literature review for practice and future research.
Preparation for the assessment
Sessions relating to searching, critiquing evidence, and synthesizing data to develop a literature review will be included in the module teaching.
There will be a group tutorial built into the timetable to discuss and clarify aspects of this assessment.
Students will be encouraged to utilize key texts that describe the literature review process.
Students will be advised to discuss their literature review questions with the module lead to ensure suitability.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Student Assignment Help is one of the leading homework help providers to university students. if you have no time to finish your assignment then hire do my assignment service. Our writers also provide quality HND Assignment help, and CIPD assignment solutions. HNC assignment answers, BTEC assignment help