- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
MOD003507:Use a portfolio approach to demonstrate how four of the seven marketing mix elements the company has used in the UK since 2019: Principles and Practices of Marketing Assignment, ARU, UK
|University||Anglia Ruskin University(ARU)|
|Subject||MOD003507:Principles and Practices of Marketing|
Choose one of the following companies:
|Food Delivery Services||Footwear Retailers|
|Uber Eats||Russell and Bromley|
If you choose any other company you will be graded 0.
Use a portfolio approach (visuals and written commentary) to demonstrate how four of the seven marketing mix elements the company has used in the UK since 2019 reflect how it divides the market (Segmentation), who it is seeking to serve (Targeting), and how it wants to be perceived by the target market segment (Positioning).
- Write about the Segmentation bases the company uses, the parts of the segment they are Targeting and their probable Positioning.
- Research any four of the marketing mix elements (P’s) that are visible to the public and consider how they are used to reinforce/ underpin the company’s STP. Choose four that you will write about and support with visual evidence.
- Submissions that put the P’s in a table were not as strong as others so this format is not recommended.
- Here are some questions you can ask yourself under each of the marketing mix categorises and remember to focus on four:
- Promotional Mix and Activity. This will likely be the most visible marketing mix element, and it is advised you include it in your assessment. Remember this is the only marketing mix tool with its own sub group. You only need to include the ones you think are most important to the company, NOT ALL TEN.
- Advertising (where and how do they advertise? what are the messages/ target audience/positioning/ brand signals etc.)
- Public Relations and Publicity (what are others saying about the company in the mainstream and industry press and third party media channels? What press releases has the company issued?)
- Events and experiences- (What activities and programmes does the company sponsor? is the company undertaking any CSR? / are they sponsoring community groups/ events? why do you think they do this?)
- Personal Selling (How are staff members used to promote the company)
- Direct Marketing (sign up to their newsletters/ mailing lists- what promotions do they send you?)
- Packaging- How does the company use its packaging to promote itself?
- Mobile Communications How does the company promote itself using mobile devices such as tablets, phones and laptops- think about ads/ SMS messages.
- Online Communications what online platforms does the company use to engage existing or potential customers, raise awareness, improve image or generate sales. Look to owned media such as websites, blog pages, and apps. Do not include social media here as it has its own category.
- Word of Mouth Marketing (Is there evidence of testimonies? What are others saying about the company? There is some crossover with earned channels from 2.7, above so avoid duplication)
- Social Media Marketing- (How is the company utilising social media? What types of messaging/ conversations are taking place and how does this reflect/ reinforce positioning and brand personality?)
- Consider the theories/ models/ strategies that you have been taught- can you see them being reflected or applied in your findings?
- Product- What are their products? How are they displayed? How is branding used in the packaging? Is there evidence of the product life cycle or appeal to Roger’s Diffusion of Innovation segments?
- Place- Where are the products/ services accessed (i.e. online, brick and mortar, via a third party)? What delivery options do they have? How does this reflect strategy?
- Price – What pricing strategies are they applying? How does this reflect their generic strategy?
- People- How are staff used in the business? What efforts do they make to create a community amongst customers?
- Physical evidence- How does the company demonstrate its existence? This is more relevant to service based companies so bear that in mind. Areas such as logo, website, branding will be key here.
- Process- How many steps to contact/ purchase/ complaints are there? Is the process more complex than competitors, or less so?
- Within your findings you should include analysis on how the company has applied business and marketing strategies, theories and models that you have been taught in this module. (30 marks)
- This is not a separate task so you must include theory in your research findings of each of the chosen four P’s. Your findings of the four selected P’s must not merely rely on description. To increase marks you need to include how they reflect taught theory, strategy, and models.
- The best way to do this is to:
a) Describe what you find.
b) Analyse your findings (why have they done this and/ or what is the likely impact?).
c) Link your findings to taught theory/ strategy/ models.
- To conclude your portfolio, identify and/or suggest metrics the company has available to measure the success of its marketing activities.
- How does/ can the company measure effectiveness? (i.e. company KPI data/ social media comments, likes, shares).
- The content of your portfolio must display academic skill and integrity, appropriate to level five studies.
- Here you need to apply robust referencing, good grammar and good layout.
- This will include labelling images with numbers that are referenced in your written content (i.e. “Fig. 1 shows X”), creative layout of images, no watermarks on images, Harvard referencing of images and written content, a good array of reference sources.
You must make reference to taught theories/ models/ strategies throughout your work
See above and remember to:
a) Describe what you find
b) Analyse your findings (why have they done this and/ or what is the likely impact?)
c) Link your findings to taught theory/ strategy/ models.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
if you are looking for do my assignment for me service on MOD003507: Principles and Practices of Marketing then Students Assignment Help UK is the best place. here our skilled writers always offer the faultless solution on marketing assignments as per your need at a cheap price.