- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Learners may use their own employment context to write an assignment based on assessment tasks: Business Management Assignment, MUL, UK
|University||Middlesex University London(MUL)|
|Subject||Business Management Assignment|
Learners may use their own employment context to write an assignment based on assessment tasks. Assessment tasks are learning outcomes of the unit associated with Assessment Criteria. Assessment criteria are descriptions of requirements a learner is expected to meet to demonstrate that a learning Outcome has been achieved. Therefore, you are required to generate sufficient evidence on assessment criteria to meet the learning outcomes of the unit within the rules, regulations, and standards to achieve credits of the unit. If you are not in employment, please use the following scenario.
Write a piece to investigate your organization (including its functions and at least 1 managerial role) and describe how do managers Plan, Organise, Lead and Control while performing their duties and achieve organisational goals. If you are not associated with any employment, then consider you are working an Operational Manager of Nike PLC which is global leader to sell sports and fitness equipment to its individual and corporate clients. Your job roles and responsibilities including examining the socio-economic environment, the way in which markets operate and the relationship between business and governments.
As a part of your job, you are managing and leading various teams within the company to achieve specific tasks such as sales, promotional, and staff development. Therefore, you have been asked to write a report based on identification, examining, analysing and evaluating the organisation and its impact to the business performance and overall
improvement for competitive advantages. Your suggestions and recommendation will help the company to improve its operations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Task 1 – 650 words
Evaluate and analyse the factors that influence business and the responses that can be deployed to manage these factors.
1.1: Describe the differences between the macro and micro environments and explain the various approaches used by business managers/analysts to understand them (e.g. – PESTEL and SWOT analysis).
1.2: Using a case example or scenario, identify where business performance could be positively or negatively affected by external factors and trends.
1.3: Recommend responses to external factors and trends.
1.1: Identify and make use of different approaches to understanding the macro and micro environments for business.
1.2: Review business resources and external factors and trends to identify where business performance could be positively or negatively affected.
1.3: Recommend responses to external factors and trends.
Task 2 – 650 words
Appreciate how an integrated approach to understanding the business context and decision making can support business development.
2.1: Using a case example, evaluate the role played by management in responding to a changing business environment.
2.2: Using your case example, Identify and prioritise organisational changes that would exploit positive or counteract negative business environmental factors and trends.
2.3: Explain the potential impact of responding to business environmental factors and trends.
2.1: Identify and prioritise organisational changes to individual businesses that would counteract negative or support positive business environmental factors and trends.
2.2: Use case examples to illustrate the impact of responding to business environmental factors and trends.
2.3: Evaluate the role of management in responding to a changing business environment.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you facing the challenges of your assignments at Middlesex University London (MUL) in the UK? In search of top-notch assignment help for UK students and Business Assignment Help in the UK? Look no further! Our expert team is here to provide the support you need to excel in your courses, especially for subjects like Business Management. Say goodbye to academic stress and embrace academic excellence with our professional guidance. UK students can effortlessly access our services and pay for expert assistance.