- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
|Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)
|Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisatio
- A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization.
- Knowledge of conducting essential calculations for a reliability driven design and design under uncertainties Intellectual / Professional skills & abilities:
- Ability to plan design optimization processes for complex engineering problems and formulate their corresponding optimization problem and identify the best applicable search method
- Skill of using optimization methods to find the optimum solution for a given optimization problem and develop critiques of the methods and the optimality of the solution Personal Values Attributes.
- Increase proficiency in applying new design and optimization techniques toward designing products and processes with improved performance and less environmental impact.
Tower cranes are a common machine at any major construction site. The construction workers employ the tower crane to lift heavy and bulky stuff, such as steel, concrete, large tools, and a wide variety of other building materials. Design an optimized tower crane jib to lift required stuff. Make use of ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS Mechanical, and ANSYS DesignXplorer to conduct the study. Investigate the effect of uncertainty in the design parameters on the performance of the tower crane using the Six Sigma Analysis from the ANSYS DesignXplorer toolbox.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
UK Assignment Help is a leading coursework writing help service provider in the UK. We provide high-quality, plagiarism-free, and affordable academic assistance to students of schools, colleges and universities. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced writers who are dedicated to providing faultless coursework solutions on engineering assignments so that students achieve their academic goals.