- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisatio|
- A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization.
- Knowledge of conducting essential calculations for a reliability driven design and design under uncertainties Intellectual / Professional skills & abilities:
- Ability to plan design optimization processes for complex engineering problems and formulate their corresponding optimization problem and identify the best applicable search method
- Skill of using optimization methods to find the optimum solution for a given optimization problem and develop critiques of the methods and the optimality of the solution Personal Values Attributes.
- Increase proficiency in applying new design and optimization techniques toward designing products and processes with improved performance and less environmental impact.
Tower cranes are a common machine at any major construction site. The construction workers employ the tower crane to lift heavy and bulky stuff, such as steel, concrete, large tools, and a wide variety of other building materials. Design an optimized tower crane jib to lift required stuff. Make use of ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS Mechanical, and ANSYS DesignXplorer to conduct the study. Investigate the effect of uncertainty in the design parameters on the performance of the tower crane using the Six Sigma Analysis from the ANSYS DesignXplorer toolbox.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
UK Assignment Help is a leading coursework writing help service provider in the UK. We provide high-quality, plagiarism-free, and affordable academic assistance to students of schools, colleges and universities. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced writers who are dedicated to providing faultless coursework solutions on engineering assignments so that students achieve their academic goals.