- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
- MN3119: You should aim to select the organization and specific industry in which you have a strong personal interest: Strategy Report, UOL, UK
- LCMB7003: Your work must be informed and supported by scholarly material that is relevant to and focused on the task(s) set: Strategic Management Report, UOW, UK
- MHN222568: Students have been allocated a company normally a corporate member of the initiative and been asked to critically analyse the company’s reporting on its corporate responsibility: Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility Report, GCU, UK
- External Analysis Conduct an external environmental analysis of your organisation: strategic management Report, LU, UK
- Prepare an oral presentation in which you analyze your employability skills in relation to your intended career or own business: Academic personal reflective report, UOE, UK
- Ismail is a 15-year-old cricketer who has been playing for a minor county team since the U12 level. He developed his interest in cricket: Studying Sport Report, WUC, UK
- 4ACCN009W: Evaluate the reliability and usefulness of publicly available corporate report information and the role of this information: Accounting and Finance for Business Report, UOW, UK
- MKT2011: Critically evaluate the theories and frameworks of Integrated Marketing Communications: Sales Management and Marketing Channels Report, NU, UK
- Explain how resource scarcity and opportunity cost impact microeconomic decision-making for households and individuals in the UK: Economics for Business Report, ICL, UK
- Active Enquiry and Intervention: impacting upon Pupil Progress A report on the inquiry and its outcomes also includes a poster presentation: Critical Pedagogy Report, UOL, UK
- You are the manager of a regional public library with three branches in a city with a population of 50,000: Enhancing Information Services, TUOS, UK
- BSS044-3: To demonstrate understanding of how international businesses operate within their strategic context: International Business Management Report, UOB, UK
- Prepare a plan that clearly demonstrates the extent to which the new residents of the development: Institute for Transport Report, UOL, UK
- MKT4001: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Principles of Marketing assignment: Principles of Marketing Report, Arden University, uk
IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
|University||De Montfort University (DMU)|
|Subject||IMAT5211: E-Commerce Systems|
As an individual, you are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization. Your report should include the following:
- Business Overview: Provide an introduction and business overview of your organization including the: name, vision and mission, products/services, targeted customers, and organizational structure (in the form of a diagram).
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the current state of your organization, in relation to the application of e-commerce. Present your results in a 2 X 2 matrix table.
- Discuss the following key elements of your organization’s business model:
- Value Proposition
- Revenue Model
- Market Opportunity
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Advantage
- Online marketing has been transformed by social, mobile, and local marketing.
- Explain how your organization applies online marketing to reach its targeted market, using the Social Marketing Process.
- Discuss how mobile and local marketing may support the social marketing process of your organization.
- What recommendations can you propose for your organization to improve its effectiveness in using social marketing?
- Select any four (4) unique features of e-commerce, and discuss the ethical, social, and/or political implications for your organic
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
avail of the excellent report writing service on IMAT5211: E-Commerce Systems by Students Assignment Help UK. our writers have enough experience to produce comprehensive reports on marketing assignments at a most reasonable price.