- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
identifies and evaluates the impact of managing organisational change as a collection projects in programmes and portfolio: Programmes, Portfolio and Project Management Report, UOW, UK
|University||University of Warwick (UOW)|
Section 1) Assignment Task and Guidance
Organizations with a multiple projects choose to manage them through a programme and portfolio structure. Project professionals need to have an appreciation of how programmes and portfolios are structured, and the reasoning behind using these structures. For a project manager it is essential to understand and be able to operate and manage within a programme and portfolio.
This assignment involves the utilization and contextualization of current knowledge and thinking in managing and justifying projects through programmes and portfolios. Part 1 asks you to discuss the benefits of managing multiple projects as part of a programme and portfolio. In Part 2 you need to explore the employment of business cases in your organization. Finally, Part 3 involves reviewing management processes in your projects and recommending improvements.
The report required is made up of 3 parts:
- Discuss the benefits for organizations and stakeholders to be gained from managing a collection of projects using programme and/or portfolio structures.
- Explain the Business Cases used in your organization for justifying and establishing projects.
- Review potential changes to enhance the management of projects in your organization.
Produce a 3000-word overarching narrative report (Word document) that identifies and evaluates the impact of managing organisational change as a collection projects in programmes and portfolio. You may consider impact at any level of analysis, from individual and project level, to organizational context for the variety of approaches that can be adopted. The report must demonstrate the valid use of concepts learned from the course and include insights about how your organisation manages projects and how you can help improve that management directly and by developing yourself.
This part of the assessment can also be used to demonstrate of the application of your learning on the development of your programme work-based portfolio, documenting the processes and systems used in your organization to manage projects and change.
Appropriate academic sources (Journals, Conference Papers, Books, etc.) should be used throughout (and Harvard referenced) to provide evidence of an in-depth understanding of the area and justification for the decisions taken. Seek to search for ideas and concepts that help you make your assessment highly specific to your organisation. Where necessary, use appendices for supporting evidence. In addition to standard professional report structure, the report must include the following sections:
Part – 1 (knowledge-based) Programmes and portfolios
Discuss the benefits to be gained by organizations and stakeholders from managing a collection of projects using programme and/or portfolio structures. In particular you should consider the following points:
- The definitions of programme and portfolio.
- A range of aspects from resources, control, risk and change control.
- How do portfolios differ from programmes?
Part – 2 (work-based) Business Cases
Explain the use of Business Cases in your organization for justifying and establishing projects. Your analysis should consider the following aspects:
- What are the contents of business cases; is there a standardised template that is used; does the format content differ between projects?
- Who is involved: ownership, authorship and approval? What input involvement do other stakeholders have?
- What is the process for gaining business case approval?
Part – 3 (work-based review) Project Management
Review potential changes to enhance the management of projects in your organization. In your description include the following considerations as a minimum:
- Use an appropriate framework to reflect on project management practices in your organization.
- Make recommendations for improvements to project management processes, methods, tools and techniques.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Want high-quality academic report writing services on Programmes, Portfolio, and Project Management then Students Assignment Help UK offer professional report writers who have the capability to produce an extensive report on management assignments at a low price.