- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer. The organization is a family-owned business: Human Resources Management with Law Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Bedfordshire (UOB)
|Human Resources Management with Law
Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer. The organization is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago and currently employs 175 people on full-time or part-time contracts in the UK. They have offices based in Oxford, Munich, Santa Cruz, Suez, and Kuala Lumpur. The organization is growing and reaching a wider market due to the growth of online furniture shopping.
The organization has grown during the pandemic, as clients have decided to invest in their homes. More and more people are changing their habits and purchasing sustainable products, which is seen as a positive because Home International specializes in this area.
However, the business is currently in the process of reviewing all its policies, as Brexit means there have been several changes to rules regarding importing and exporting. This review includes people management processes in areas such as performance and reward. The objective is to cut costs, improve profits and reduce turnover.
Each office has a factory where the furniture is made and distributed on a global scale. Recently, the organization has seen a higher turnover among the factory operatives who are aged 18 – 32 years old, whereas the office employees stick around for longer, and have an age range from 48 to 68 years old.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Need commercial law assignment assistance on Human Resources Management with Law assignment. UK Assignment Help has a team of extremely talented to provide faultless help on human resource management assignments within the deadline.