- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
Figure 1 shows a tower crane with the properties listed in Table 1. The distance between the trolley and mast: Statics and Dynamics Course Work, NUN, UK
|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||Statics and Dynamics|
Figure 1 shows a tower crane with the properties listed in Table 1. The distance between the trolley and mast x can change from 0 to dj (Figures 1 and 2).
Table 1: Specifications of the tower crane
- Draw the free body diagram of the tower crane and calculate the reactions at O when the mass of the lifted body 𝑚 = 5000 𝑘𝑔 and the distance 𝑥 = 20 m
- When 𝑚 = 5000 kg, find and plot the moment at O as a function of 𝑥, and determine the value of 𝑥 when the moment at O is zero
- If the magnitude of the maximum moment at O is 2,500 kN∙m and the magnitude of the maximum force at O is 1,650 KN, calculate the maximum mass of the body that the tower crane can lift regardless of the trolley location.
- When lifting heavy bodies with two points is required, a spreader beam is used (Figure 3). If 𝑤₁ = 0.7 m, 𝑤₂ = 1.4 m, 𝑚 = 1000 × (5 − 0.010 × 𝑆) 𝑘𝑔, and the mass of the spreader is negligible:
1. Calculate the tension forces in the slings AB and CD when the lifted body is not tilted
2. To prevent the body from tilting, what should be considered in the design and operation of the spreader beam?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Figure 1: its model
Figure 2: Tower crane specifications
The car acceleration time history for 62 seconds (i.e., between 2:42:27 pm and 2:43:29 pm) is shown in figure 4. During this time, the car accelerates from 36 mph (Miles per hour) to 200 mph and then decelerated to 24 mph. your tasks for this question are,
- Calculate the velocity at time 𝑡₁ and 𝑡₂ in m/s, km/h, and mph. Individual 𝑡₁ and 𝑡₂ are provided for each student in the attached file
- Bring evidence from the video to show the accuracy of your calculation. For example, the calculated velocity at 𝑡 = 62 (𝑠) is 29.3 mph. The actual velocity based on the following figure is 24 which is close to the calculated velocity
- Compare your calculated velocities with the actual velocities of the car and calculate their differences in percent.
- Explain the reasons for discrepancies between calculated and actual velocities.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Searching for essay writing services UK? We have you covered! Through our expert essay writers, Students Assignment Help UK offers unique essay services UK with zero plagiarism. With their collaborative approach and offering custom essay help, you can be sure to get a quality essay written with the help of professionals. That way, your essay will have all the details needed to make it stand out in the eyes of your professor. So why wait? Contact us today!