- Mr Rajesh Patel is a 48-year-old taxi driver who presents to his local Emergency Department (ED): Case Study, UK
- Using trend analysis and appropriate ratios, analyse the financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Briefly explain the general purpose of each of the two financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Nurse prescribing is a concept originally initiated within1980’s and was a reccomendation highlighted: case study, UOE, UK
- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
Ffynone House is a Private Secondary School located in Swansea, Wales and They have contacted Buxton Analytics: Business Analytics Case Study, SU, UK
|Swansea University (SU)
Ffynone House is a Private Secondary School located in Swansea, Wales. They have contacted Buxton Analytics to create an analysis report on students’ Welsh scores from 2014-2021. As class sizes vary the number of observations for each year also varies. Ffynone House has collected a large amount of data on a number of students’ attributes over the course of their time at the school. This data along with the grades each student received for their Welsh tests at three different test points.
1. Using the Glossary table within the provided excel file determine the type of
data used by each variable: Time, Discrete Numerical, Continuous Numerical,
Ordinal Categorical, Binary, Nominal Categorical
2. Using appropriate measures of descriptive analytics analyze the numerical and categorical variables comparing them in the graphical or tabular format against G1, G2, and G3.
3. Complete a multiple regression with G3 as the dependent variable with all
relevant variables as independent variables.
a. Undertake a correlation to determine which variables are correlated with each other.
i. Which variables are highly correlated with G3?
ii. Are there any independent variables that are highly correlated
with each other?
b. Convert categorical variables to dummy variables if you are including
them in the analysis
c. Undertake the multiple regression
d. Determine from the multiple regression which variables are insignificant
e. Rerun the regression with the insignificant variables removed
f. Provide an interpretation of the final regression model remember to
discuss any issues of multicollinearity.
4. You are expected to create and compare two forecasting methods with G3 as the dependent variable.
a. In order to successfully achieve this you will need to average the grades
for all students in each year group before undertaking your forecast.
b. Choose from the following 4 forecasting methods and remember to make
sure your models are appropriately adjusted for trends and seasonality
i. Method 1 – Naïve Forecast
ii. Method 2 – Moving Averages Forecast
iii. Method 3 – Exponential Smoothing Forecast
iv. Method 4 – Regression based Forecast
c. The average accuracy measures for each model also need to be
5. After completing a thorough analysis of the Welsh scores the teachers at
Ffynone House would like to know:
a. What four variables have the most impact on student Welsh Scores
(G3)? Please explain your answer in reference to the above questions.
b. Based on the correlation, do the same factors that impact G3 also
appear to influence G1 and G2?
c. What forecasting method best predicts the final grade across the three years?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question