- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
DET2AB49: Identify, and analyze your roles and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training, and explain the relationships: Diploma in Education and Training Assignment, MRC, UK
|University||Mont Rose College (MRC)|
|Subject||DET2AB49: Diploma in Education and Training|
- Identify, and analyze your roles and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training, and explain the relationships and boundaries between your role as a teacher or trainer and that of other professionals in education and training.
- Summarise relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, and code of practice relating to your role and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training.
- Explain the ways to promote appropriate behavior, respect for others, and equality and value for diversity in education and training. Citing practical examples from your practice, explain how you establish and sustain a safe and inclusive learning environment for your learners.
- Explain the importance of identifying and meeting individual learner needs in education and describe points of referral to meet learners’ needs
- Using your research and practical examples from your workplace or placement institution, provide an analysis of the role and use of initial and diagnostic assessment in agreeing on individual learning goals with learners. Include evidence of an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) on which you have recorded the learning goals of an individual learner
- Describe how you communicate with learners and learning professionals to meet the individual learning needs of learners
Develop a 20-hour scheme of work on your specialist subject to teach students in an institution. Your scheme of work must be based on a UK government-approved syllabus or program specification from a UK awarding body.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay