- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
DET2AB49: Identify, and analyze your roles and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training, and explain the relationships: Diploma in Education and Training Assignment, MRC, UK
|Mont Rose College (MRC)
|DET2AB49: Diploma in Education and Training
- Identify, and analyze your roles and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training, and explain the relationships and boundaries between your role as a teacher or trainer and that of other professionals in education and training.
- Summarise relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, and code of practice relating to your role and responsibilities as a teacher or trainer in education and training.
- Explain the ways to promote appropriate behavior, respect for others, and equality and value for diversity in education and training. Citing practical examples from your practice, explain how you establish and sustain a safe and inclusive learning environment for your learners.
- Explain the importance of identifying and meeting individual learner needs in education and describe points of referral to meet learners’ needs
- Using your research and practical examples from your workplace or placement institution, provide an analysis of the role and use of initial and diagnostic assessment in agreeing on individual learning goals with learners. Include evidence of an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) on which you have recorded the learning goals of an individual learner
- Describe how you communicate with learners and learning professionals to meet the individual learning needs of learners
Develop a 20-hour scheme of work on your specialist subject to teach students in an institution. Your scheme of work must be based on a UK government-approved syllabus or program specification from a UK awarding body.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay