- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts and theories of Cybersecurity: Cyber Security Course Work, UOWL, UK
|University||University of West London (UoWL)|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts and theories of Cybersecurity.
- Demonstrate evidence of critical thinking, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in the design and formulation of Cybersecurity solutions.
- Select relevant Cybersecurity tools and techniques, and show how they can be effectively
Network Diagram (addressing LO1): With reference to the network description in the scenario, you are required to draw a network diagram following the approach covered in the week 6 seminar. You must label all devices with reference to the following: operating system version, I Tech’s domain name is mapped to IP address 188.8.131.52); and role of the device (e.g., web server, workstation, network switch). You can create subnets for each space (e.g., Office, Server room, etc.) using all the IP addresses in the range 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 in order to keep spaces separate.
During a Red Team exercise, it is discovered that the Windows server which hosts the public-facing website and the internal document storage runs an outdated version of the Microsoft SharePoint 2019 server which has a known software vulnerability (see https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2021-41344). This vulnerability can be exploited by an attacker who accesses the document storage service from a remote location to deploy and execute unauthorized code to the Windows server.
This enables attackers to create Windows user accounts on the infected machines and to access the infected machines through Remote Access software such as TeamViewer, Go2Assist, and LogMeIn. In addition to the vulnerability discovered during the Red Team exercise, the National Cyber Security Centre has recently issued an advisory that UK businesses are actively being targeted by crypto-jacking attacks.
Cryptojacking is the act of taking over infected machines to utilize idle CPUs for mining cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. In this type of attack, corporate employees are sent phishing e-mails
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Threat Reporting and Attack Vector Mapping (addressing LO1 and LO2): Taking into account the Red Team exercise findings and the NCSC advisory, you are required to identify potential threats to the assets in the network. You must identify and justify at least one threat based on the findings of the Red Team exercise and at least one threat based on the NCSC advisory. In addition, you must identify the attack vectors that should be employed if a threat agent gives rise to these threats, describe how these attack vectors can pose a threat to an asset, and map these vectors to the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Specifically, you should match the attack vectors to the Tactics and Techniques in the ATT&CK framework
Risk Assessment (addressing LO2): Having identified the required number of threats, you are required to conduct a risk assessment for the Brunel Tech start-up network. You must use the risk register that is provided in the coursework template and explain the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability implications for Brunel Tech
Risk Controls (addressing LO3): Using the risk register that you have compiled in your response to Task 3, you are required to select the appropriate controls to mitigate the risks that you have identified and give the reasons for your chosen controls. At least one control must be selected for each of the risks that you have specified and you must specify the Cybersecurity tools that implement the risk controls that you have chosen
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Hire a top-notch coursework writing service at StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk. our coursework writers are experienced and knowledgeable to design step-by-step coursework solutions on cyber security assignments at the lowest price.