- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
DAT7015: Critically exemplify the skills required for effectively representing, structuring, analyzing, manipulating, and accessing large data sets: Big Data Technologies Report, UoB, UK
|University||University of Bolton(UoB)|
|Subject||DAT7015: Big Data Technologies|
- Critically exemplify the skills required for effectively representing, structuring, analyzing, manipulating, and accessing large data sets.
- Identify and critique significant current issues in the implementation and use of a range of Big Data Analytics Strategies.
- Integrate various computing technologies to provide an effective solution for a set of data-driven business requirements.
- Data Analysis
- On given datasets, identify the questions that you would like to answer through data analysis.
- Given two datasets, use SQL queries to create a new dataset for
- Perform data cleaning and pre-processing tasks on the new
- Use HIVE, MapReduce (or Spark), and machine learning techniques to analyse
- Perform visualization using Python and PowerBI and report the
- Issues and Solutions
- Identify the current issues in the use of Big Data Analytics in the fashion retail industry. Based on the identified issues, propose an effective solution using various.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK is committed to providing exceptional homework help services that are tailored to meet the individual needs of students. Our dedicated team of professional assignment writers works unrelentingly around the clock, ensuring quality assignments at competitive prices for all learners worldwide!