- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
CN7023: Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills Earn a certificate for each course: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
|Subject||CN7023: Artificial Intelligence|
Task 1: Data Science Skills
Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills. Earn a certificate for each course, and acquire four certificates to complete this part of the assessment.
• Course 1: MATLAB Onramp – Get started quickly with the basics of MATLAB.
• Course 2: Machine Learning Onramp – Learn the basics of practical machine learning methods for classification problems.
• Course 3: Deep Learning Onramp – Get started quickly using deep learning methods to perform image recognition.
• Course 4: Image Processing Onramp – Learn the basics of practical image processing techniques in MATLAB.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Task 2: Design, implement and report on neural network-based techniques
for classification of a dataset of images.
Write a 2500 words research report, including the following:
• The research question(s) you are exploring and the experiments you designed to address these question(s).
• A clear presentation of the methods (neural network implementation, network architectures, training regime, etc.) that were used, an outline of how they were implemented, and a discussion of why these methods were chosen.
• A clear presentation of results, discussion, and interpretation of results and conclusions.
• Please follow the marking scheme below to ensure your report includes all required sections.
Task 3 During the timetabled practical session of Week 12 and in groups of 2:
• You will each present the approach you have taken in Task 2 to the other group member, who
will question your approach and provide feedback.
• Each presentation should last for 10 minutes.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades