- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
CN7023: Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills Earn a certificate for each course: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOEL, UK
|University of East London (UOEL)
|CN7023: Artificial Intelligence
Task 1: Data Science Skills
Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills. Earn a certificate for each course, and acquire four certificates to complete this part of the assessment.
• Course 1: MATLAB Onramp – Get started quickly with the basics of MATLAB.
• Course 2: Machine Learning Onramp – Learn the basics of practical machine learning methods for classification problems.
• Course 3: Deep Learning Onramp – Get started quickly using deep learning methods to perform image recognition.
• Course 4: Image Processing Onramp – Learn the basics of practical image processing techniques in MATLAB.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Task 2: Design, implement and report on neural network-based techniques
for classification of a dataset of images.
Write a 2500 words research report, including the following:
• The research question(s) you are exploring and the experiments you designed to address these question(s).
• A clear presentation of the methods (neural network implementation, network architectures, training regime, etc.) that were used, an outline of how they were implemented, and a discussion of why these methods were chosen.
• A clear presentation of results, discussion, and interpretation of results and conclusions.
• Please follow the marking scheme below to ensure your report includes all required sections.
Task 3 During the timetabled practical session of Week 12 and in groups of 2:
• You will each present the approach you have taken in Task 2 to the other group member, who
will question your approach and provide feedback.
• Each presentation should last for 10 minutes.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades