- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
CIPD 5HR03: How internal and external business factors influence reward strategies: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UK
|Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
|5HR03 Reward for Performance and Contribution
This unit focuses on how internal and external business factors influence reward strategies and policies, the financial drivers of the organization, and the impact of reward costs. It considers the importance of the role of people practice in supporting managers to make robust and professional reward judgments and the impact of rewarding performance.
Leia Technologies was formed in 2017 and employs 75 people. Recently the company has launched its new app “Money4Future” and provides saving and investment products including Lifetime ISAs, pensions and saving accounts.
After a hectic start-up, the company’s HR team is now able to reflect on its reward strategies and policies. They recognize due to the growth of the company, and the number of new people within the HR team, that there are some gaps in knowledge about Rewards for Performance and Contribution.
As a senior member of the HR Team, you have received a request from a colleague for an understanding of the issues relating to the impact of reward approaches and packages, how benchmarking data can inform reward approaches, and the role of people professionals in supporting
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Your manager has asked you to produce a guidance document to be sent to your colleagues and a blog article to be placed on the HR Team’s online news page.
Task One – Guidance Document
You have received a request from a colleague for an understanding of issues relating to the impact of reward approaches and packages. They also want to understand how benchmarking data can inform reward approaches.
Generate a guidance document that covers these two areas, including current models and thinking around the subject. You may wish to break down the guidance document into the following sections:
Section 1 – The Impact of Reward Approaches and Packages
- Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management.
- Explain how policy initiatives and practices are implemented.
- Explain how people and organisational performance can impact on the approach to reward.
- Compare the different types of benefits offered by organisations and the merits of each.
- Assess the contribution of extrinsic and intrinsic rewards to improving employee contribution and sustained organizational performance.
Section 2 – Benchmarking Data to Inform Reward Approaches
- Assess the business context of the reward environment
- Evaluate the most appropriate ways in which benchmarking data can be gathered and measured to develop insight.
- Develop organizational reward packages and approaches based on insight.
- Explain the legislative requirements that impact reward practice.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are searching for an experienced assignment writer UK then stop searching, Students Assignment Help is here. We provide assignment help services at an affordable price. You can also ask us to can someone write my assignment for me. So why are you waiting for? Hurry up and order now!