- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
CBB508: You have been set the task of explaining how the structures of the following organelles relates to their functions: Cells Coursework, UK
Cells task instructions
Your tutor has asked you to contribute to a handout the class is preparing for students who are joining the course late.
Q1. You have been set the task of explaining how the structures of the following organelles relates to their functions:
- The organelle responsible for production of energy
- The organelle involved in protein synthesis
- The organelle which controls the activities of the other organelles in the cell
Q2. Some cells have particular functions and have specialised structures to support these functions. Choosing one example from the following list, add to your handout an explanation of how the structure of the cell supports its function:
erythrocyte, neutrophil, squamous or ciliated epithelial cell, sperm cell
Task 2 – Written responses to questions [AC 2.1, 2.2, 4.1]
Q1 Draw arrows on the image below to show where each of the following substances pass through:
- Vitamin A or D;
- Large Proteins;
Q2 Using the image above, explain how the structure of the cell plasma membrane relates to its various functions. Ensure you identify and use A-E in your answer.
Q3Water and oxygen can move across the membrane of the alveoli in the lungs. How would their paths through the alveoli cell membrane differ?
(Include labelled hand-drawn diagrams to support your answer)
Q4 In the motor neuron substances have to move across the membrane to ensure the correct functioning of the nervous system. How is the movement of Na+/K+ different from the movement of neurotransmitters across a plasma membrane?
(Include labeled hand drawn diagrams to support your answer)
Q5 Human beings are multi-cellular organisms. Using examples from two different body systems, explain the different levels of cell organisation within those systems.
Q1 Create a table to compare and contrast mitosis and meiosis.
Q2 Once a healthy biological male has reached adulthood, do his cells continue to divide by both mitosis and meiosis? Outline when each type of cell division might occur.
Task 4 – Magazine article outline [AC4.2]
You have been invited to contribute a short article to a magazine aimed at science students. The magazine editor has asked you to produce an outline of your article including an explanation of one example of the use of stem cells in medical treatments and/or research.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Avail of the top-rated coursework writing service from Students Assignment Help UK on CBB508: Cells. our coursework writers are efficient to deliver detailed solutions on nursing assignments and management assignments as per your requirement at the lowest price.