- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Briefly differentiate between Direct Costs and Indirect costs in total Product Cost determination in business: Accounting and Finance Assignment, DMU, UK
|De Montfort University (DMU)
|Accounting and Finance
This multitasks written assessment has THREE tasks relating to management accounting and the use of management information for decision making. The objectives are:
- To test your understanding of the management accounting function.
- To test your knowledge of key management accounting concepts and processes.
- To test your ability to analyze and interpret financial information and use them to make appropriate business decisions.
This is a pre-seen open book assessment, and you may complete it in your own time, at any point up to the submission deadline indicated below.
- Briefly differentiate between Direct Costs and Indirect costs in total Product Cost determination in business. Give examples if possible
- DKM Leicester Limited manufactures Student metal beds in three production departments in their Leicester production hub: Departments are Manufacturing, Finishing, and Packaging. DKM Leicester Limited also has three service departments, namely: Quality Control, Stores, and Maintenance. The company uses an absorption costing system to analyze product costs, and you have been supplied with the following information in relation to the production departments as indicated in Table 1 below:
- DKM Leicester Limited estimates to spend £120,000 for heating the factory during the year 2022 financial year, calculate the heating cost that should be allocated to each of the three production departments.
DKM Leicester Limited also produces special ergonomic student tables in one of their production hubs located in Manchester. The forecasts for the year 2022 are that fixed costs will be £22,000,000, variable costs per student table will be £600, and sales price will be £770 per Student table. Sales for the year are forecasted at 850,000 Student tables.
- How many Student tables will have to be produced and sold to break even in the Manchester production hub?
- Calculate the company’s margin of safety as a percentage of sales.
- The Managing Director of the Manchester production facility has declared that the profit target for the year 2022 is to be £90,000,000. How many Student tables does the facility need to make and sell to achieve that target profit?
- The Directors of DKM Leicester Limited were advised by the company’s external accountant that for the company to be successful, they have to produce beyond the breakeven point. However, the directors do not understand what the accountant meant by the term ‘Break Even Point’. Provide a brief note for the directors that explains what the ‘Break Even Point’ means.
The directors of DKM Leicester Limited are considering investing in producing a Student Covid-19 vaccine testing kit to tackle the new Omicron variant in the UK. The project is estimated to have the following cash flows in the five (5) year period, and the company has the required rate of return at 18%.
- What is the payback period for the project?
- Calculate the Accounting Rate of Return for the project
- Calculate the Net Present Value of the project.
- Based on the NPV calculation, advise the directors of DKM Leicester Limited whether or not they should undertake the project?
- List four advantages of the NPV investment appraisal technique.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UK Assignment Help is the top university assignment help online in the UK. our experienced writers have vast experience to offer fresh and original answers related to finance and accounting assignment at a market price.