- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BMGT7021: The assessment for this module comprises one element Individual Research Proposal and You are expected to develop a suitable and realistic research proposal: Research Methods Assignment, OBU, UK
|Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
|BMGT7021: Research Methods
The assessment for this module comprises one element: Individual Research Proposal. You are expected to develop a suitable and realistic research proposal. with a view to undertaking a focused piece of contemporary research with clear and tangible outcomes of interest and relevance to the work context. The proposal should be 2,000 words (+/- 10°/0). The specified word count refers to the main body of the report and does not include the front cover. title page. contents page. executive summary. reference list. bibliography or appendices. The word count does include headings. tables and in-text citations. but not equations or diagrams.
Your work must be uploaded to the dropbox in Moodie by 13:00 on Friday 29th April
Research Proposal Structure
The following information is a general overview of the structure and contents of a Research Proposal and additionally summarises what should be demonstrated by the proposal and by you as a researcher. This is not a definitive structure, only a guideline that covers all the important areas in a logical manner. There is flexibility to adjust or change this structure depending on your individual needs. The following elements may form subheadings for your research proposal document. The numbers in brackets are a guide of how many words are required for each section. However, they are only a guide and not definitive.
This should capture the essence of your project, and includes information that relates to the proposed study which you wish to undertake.
- What are you exploring and why?
- Put the research into context.
- Why is it important to study this topic (rationale)?
- Clearly identify your research question/problem.
- What are the specific aims and objectives of the research?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay