- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
BMGT7021: The assessment for this module comprises one element Individual Research Proposal and You are expected to develop a suitable and realistic research proposal: Research Methods Assignment, OBU, UK
|University||Oxford Brookes University (OBU)|
|Subject||BMGT7021: Research Methods|
The assessment for this module comprises one element: Individual Research Proposal. You are expected to develop a suitable and realistic research proposal. with a view to undertaking a focused piece of contemporary research with clear and tangible outcomes of interest and relevance to the work context. The proposal should be 2,000 words (+/- 10°/0). The specified word count refers to the main body of the report and does not include the front cover. title page. contents page. executive summary. reference list. bibliography or appendices. The word count does include headings. tables and in-text citations. but not equations or diagrams.
Your work must be uploaded to the dropbox in Moodie by 13:00 on Friday 29th April
Research Proposal Structure
The following information is a general overview of the structure and contents of a Research Proposal and additionally summarises what should be demonstrated by the proposal and by you as a researcher. This is not a definitive structure, only a guideline that covers all the important areas in a logical manner. There is flexibility to adjust or change this structure depending on your individual needs. The following elements may form subheadings for your research proposal document. The numbers in brackets are a guide of how many words are required for each section. However, they are only a guide and not definitive.
This should capture the essence of your project, and includes information that relates to the proposed study which you wish to undertake.
- What are you exploring and why?
- Put the research into context.
- Why is it important to study this topic (rationale)?
- Clearly identify your research question/problem.
- What are the specific aims and objectives of the research?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay