- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
BM1202: Consider what you expect to be the most important characteristics of an effective manager in this function over the next ten years: Management Lab and Business Skills Coursework, UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||BM1202: Management Lab and Business Skills|
Part A: Consider what you expect to be the most important characteristics of an effective manager in this function over the next ten years. You can identify personal characteristics, abilities, or skills that a manager should develop. This is your opportunity to find out more about the function and to summarise what it entails.
Part B: Choose one business or other organization with which you are familiar. The Quinn framework which is discussed in the Week 2 lecture, and represented in the diagram in appendix 1 of this document, is based on four possible models. Which of these models best describes the organization which you have chosen, and why? What particular requirements would a manager in your chosen function need to deal with in an organization based around this part of the Quinn framework?
Part C: Choose one instance where your chosen function has been pivotal in one of the Millcaster decisions. What were the key challenges facing the team member in this function and how could they be addressed?
Part D: Choose one of the contemporary or historic management thinkers listed below. Some of these were mentioned in the week 4 lecture and others have been referred to during this module and other parts of your course. How could this thinker’s ideas be relevant to your function? More background on the thinkers is in appendix 2.
The criteria for this coursework mirror those explained in the module handbook, and it is marked according to the standard Bayes grade-related criteria which are shown in your assessment handbook. For CW3 we are looking for an indication in your coursework that
- You are able to apply concepts from your studies to practical business issues.
- You recognize complexity, for example by understanding that actions in one part of a business can have unintended consequences in another.
- You are able to supplement the course material with things that you find out yourself, including high-quality background reading, and are able to recognize when sources of information are authoritative and whether they could be biased.
- You have used the university library, or other specialized libraries or databases, and do not rely solely on information that can be found using a simple Google search.
- You follow detailed instructions where they are provided and use your initiative to determine what to do where something is not defined unambiguously.
- You recognize the specific properties and requirements of the function that you are basing your coursework on and do not purely write in a way that could refer to any generic type of manager.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question