- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Analyze and design a relational database system for the given scenario and draw an ER-Diagram with clear explanations: Database Design and Development Assignment, BCAS, UK
|University||British College Of Applied Studies (BCAS)|
|Subject||Database Design and Development|
- Analyze and design a relational database system for the given scenario and draw an ER-Diagram with clear explanations and with valid assumptions using MySQL Workbench. Indicate the designing steps Conceptual, Logical, and Relational Mapping with Normalisation process up to 3NF.
- Using a mock-up/ storyboarding tool, sketch a comprehensive prototype model for a fully functional system, including interface, output designs, and validations.
- Produce a report by evaluating the proposed database system in relation to the user and system requirements.
- Build the physical relational database system using Forward Engineering Techniques for the above-designed ER Model with MySQL Workbench. Identify and enforce all necessary constraints on the tables which include primary key, foreign key constraints and domain constraints, etc.
- Explain the data validation and verification process and techniques applied to test your database with appropriate test cases and test samples. Insert sample test records into the populated tables. Minimum 5 records for each master table, and a minimum of 20 records for child tables.
- Only certain users are authorized to access the database with certain privileges, therefore, prepare a privilege Matrix and explain how control mechanisms have been identified for the users of your database system. Assign the identified privileges to the users and validate the given privileges.
- Review and test the developed database system against the user and system requirements and address your findings and errors and problems encountered in implementing the database.
- Create a user and technical manual for the developed database system explaining how to use the database system and how to handle the database system technically. Document all the necessary information such as Views, Trigger, Stored Procedure, etc.; use appropriate diagrams, flow charts,
etc.; to describe system flow.
- Evaluate the designed database system; suggest any future improvements that may require ensuring the continued improvements of the database system.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the perfect choice for students who require thesis help online. This comprehensive service offers thesis assistance to help students achieve their academic goals faster and more effectively. Get the best assignment help you need now by enlisting the services of experienced professionals!