- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
Analyse TWO pieces of Aesthetic equipment OR TWO Skincare Brands for successful commercial use in a UK Aesthetic Clinic: Aesthetic Business Operation Report, UCB, UK
|University||University Collage Birmingham (UCB)|
|Subject||Aesthetic Business Operation|
ASSIGNMENT TASK: • Report on the considerations needed when purchasing Aesthetic equipment or products for a Clinical Practice.
• Analyse TWO pieces of Aesthetic equipment OR TWO Skincare Brands for successful commercial use in a UK Aesthetic Clinic.
• Analyse the legal and ethical implications of the professional use of the products or equipment identified.
• Identify the most viable skin care brand OR piece of Aesthetic equipment for commercial use, through the application of THREE purchasing theories to justify your final choice
TASK GUIDANCE: •
A: Use a SWOT analysis to generate the comparative information for analysis along with applying the Iceberg theory to identify any hidden costs.
• B: Analyse legal and regulatory implications that could impact the commercial use of the equipment OR products selected. For Example Proposed frameworks from the Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP), Cosmetic Standards Practice Authority (CPSA) SAVEFACE, the impact of the Keogh Report, Health and Social Care Act 2022, The British Medical Laser Association (BMLA), Quality Care Commission (QCC) implications and requirements if applicable, insurance requirements, Health and Safety requirements, and equipment regulations.
C: Justify purchasing decisions by the application of purchasing theories; Product Lifecycle purchasing strategy, The Boston Matrix, and The Kraljic Matrix.
D: Research current trends and use supporting data to support Product/modality choices. • Focus on attention to detail, quality of work and overall academic standards.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Looking for the finest report writing help on Aesthetic Business Operations then don’t worry, Students Assignment Help UK has a team of highly experienced and certified experts who provide well-researched reports on business assignments at a nominal price.