- EG1007 Analyze various problems associated with an offshore wind turbine system as sketched: Engineering programming Course Work, CUL, UK
- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
analyse the cost implications of adopting a cloud-based HPC architecture using Amazon Web Services: Cloud computing Coursework, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
A given company is exploring a move to a cloud-based architecture for one of their key High Performance Computing (HPC) systems
1. They have asked you to help them analyse the cost implications of adopting
a cloud-based HPC architecture using Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings. The company management
wants to know what the economic benefits of utility computing for HPC are, in comparison to their current on-premises setup.
Prepare a case study to quantify the cost benefits by comparing the economic benefits of the proposed cloud computing architecture vs. the traditional (on-premises) one.
The case study ought to be based on a real, medium or large company of a given industrial sector in Europe focused on a specific HPC application domain. For the purposes of this project, the following seven HPC application domains have been selected:
The actual HPC application domain you will focus on will be defined by a simple (hash) function based on your student id. To calculate it, add all digits of your student number and then apply the modulo operator on the seven sectors (%7) e.g. Mary Murphy with student id 20123457 will work on the “New materials modelling
You are asked to design a multi-variable cloud/utility HPC architecture that realistically fulfils the different system requirements such as:
Functional: Computation, memory, and data storage needs, number of users, requests Non-Functional Expected SLA, QoS, and service/maintenance costs, and any other relevant details.
By using a utility model, you will simulate economic behaviours and compare traditional (on-premises) vs. utility computing (cloud-based) HPC architectures.
Use available AWS service offerings and prices for European AWS Regions only, including GPU and other offloading devices. Make sure that hidden costs are accounted for in your case study and analyse a 5-year horizon with all costs and any possible expansions.
• Describe any and all possible acceptance criteria other than direct costs: specific benchmark results (e.g. Linpack [ 2], TPC,…), response times, etc. You must conduct some independent research and include any relevant bibliography.
• State in your conclusions what the best option is. Illustrate an understanding of your clients business needs and how the adoption of a HPC solution would benefit the company
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need top-quality coursework writing help on Cloud computing from Students Assignment Help UK. Our proficient writers are highly educated to write step-by-step coursework solutions for management assignments, marketing assignments, etc at a reasonable price.