- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
Amplifiers are one of the most important active devices in microwave and millimeter-wave circuits: Engineering Transmission Lines Report, UOG, UK
|University||University of Glasgow (UOG)|
|Subject||Engineering Transmission Lines|
Amplifiers are one of the most important active devices in microwave and millimeter-wave circuits. Power amplifiers are usually found in the transmitting path of a transceiver in which modulated signals are amplified before being
passed to antennas for radiation. In contrast with low noise amplifiers(LNAs) which are normally found in the receiving path of a transceiver, power amplifiers are more efficient and can handle higher power.
In this lab, we will use AWR Microwave Office to design an LNA to realize the maximum transducer gain. The amplifier will operate at 10 GHz and the transistor used here is the Filtronic LPD200. The LPD200 is an Aluminium Gallium Arsenide/Indium Gallium Arsenide (AlGaAs/InGaAs) Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor.
Before starting to work on AWR MWO, let’s see how to design a power amplifier with maximum transducer gain. Recall what we learned in lecture 5. A transistor is an active two-port network whose S-parameters can be written as:
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Fig. 3.1 shows the input port of the transistor is connected to a signal source with an internal impedance of 𝑍𝑆 and the output of the port is connected to a load with impedance 𝑍𝐿. There are usually mismatches at both interfaces. The transducer gain 𝐺𝑇 of the transistor is defined as the ratio of the power delivered to the load to the power available from the source:
To maximize the transducer gain, appropriate input and output matching circuits are required as shown in Figure 3.2. Conjugate matching is used here to ensure all power available from the signal source is delivered to the input port of the transistor and all power available at the output of the transistor is delivered to the load.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Looking for reliable and professional assignment help in UK? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK! We are a team of highly qualified and experienced academic writers who are dedicated to providing top-notch assignment help to students in Malaysia. With our help, you can achieve academic success and improve your grades. Our services are affordable, timely, and tailored to meet your unique needs. So why wait? Contact us today and let us help you achieve your academic goals!